Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 201
Australia
0 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  11:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zoob93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
perth australia
Canada
26 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  12:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello coin folks. Joma here. Located in Canada. I collect run of the mill Canadian 1 cent, 5 cent and 50 cent mostly. Usually aiming to get nicer coins with nicer prices. No surprise there I am sure.
United States
11 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  12:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MLG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New Hampshire, USA
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2020  12:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trent Harris to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fresno California born and Raised #128526;
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2020  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ababe3133 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I'm Amanda thanks for having me. I'm not a big coin collector, but I do make sure I check my loose change. I'm from Wilmington Ohio
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2020  1:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pocketwatchpanda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Springfield, Illinois
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2020  1:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Appalachian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hello, I am from spruce pine NC
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2020  3:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrf2254 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I'm from Virginia Beach, Virginia.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2020  5:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pennywise420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. Glad to be here. From Charleston a small town on the Oregon coast.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2020  6:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bender to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I am from west virginia currently. Just new to collecting errors. Starting with coin jars. Have found a few interesting things so far. Those pennies are intimidating. Waiting on a miceoscope. Lots of pretty 60s 70s and 80s thus far. To early to have found any errors in those. Yet. Looking forward to learning feom peers.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2020  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Started life in Northern New Jersey and moved to Phoenix AZ way back in 1976 (the weather in Phoenix is a bit more favorable for my old bones in the "winter" if you can call it that - 75 degrees here today)
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2020  06:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cbriz5353 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm originally from Huntsville, Al.
I now live in Cullman, Al.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2020  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steveo63 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello!!

Alpharetta, GA here
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2020  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mjslarue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Washington State USA, The Wonderfull, Wet, and Green Pacific North West.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2020  11:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Stephsrose19 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi coin community it's my first time with the forum and posting thing soooo hopefully I'm in the right area? Hello from the mountains of Southern California
I started collecting, without even realizing that I was actually collecting. So a few years ago I decided to educate myself and get more involved. Needless to say, now I am completely hooked. Lol.
I started with wheats and foreign's. I love Canadian. My most favorite is pennies. They make me happy
Happy to be here thx
Page: of 201 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.12 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05