Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 190
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20028 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  7:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My grandparents lived in Manheim as I was growing up. Chickies creek (the same one that goes through Hershey park) ran directly through their back yard. Spent a lot of time fishin' and swimmin'. (No not with bow legged wimmin')
Pillar of the Community
United States
554 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  8:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ichirensha to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've lived most of my life close enough to the Alamo to park my bicycle in the basement next to Peewee's.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2069 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2007  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Large Marge" is my favorite part of that movie!

My Dad is from Berea Ohio,
my Mom from Circleville, Ohio
(She was the Pumpkin queen one year).

I was born in Carmi, Illinois,
moved to Enid, Oklahoma,
then Oklahoma City, Oklahoma,
then to Evansville, Indiana,
then to Northridge, California (Chatsworth High '78),
then on to Corvallis, Oregon.
Been living in Massachusetts since 1983.

My Dad's in Arizona,
my older sister is in California,
my younger sister is in Texas,
and my oldest daughter is in Oregon.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2754 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2007  08:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SeatedNut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
T360,

Are you a "Beaver"?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2745 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2007  5:06 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was born in the Mekong Delta, South Vietnam,
I was raised up in the rural area north of Saigon (near Vungtau seaport),
I came to Orange County, Southern California - I lived there for about 12 years,
I just moved to the Bay Area (Oakland), Northern California.

My Dad came from Central Vietnam,
My Mom came from the Mekong Delta, South Vietnam,
My older brother and his family live in Vietnam - the same place I was raised.
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2069 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2007  7:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
T360,

Are you a "Beaver"?

Yes, I graduated from Oregon State in 1983 (Biochemistry & Biophysics major)

My daughter is a Duck, though, (Architecture major at Univ. of Oregon) so that is where a lot of my money goes.

Learn More...
United States
12458 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2007  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These responses are great,
but

Have you included your country in your Profile?
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
United States
2745 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2007  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I did. Thank you for the reminder.
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Learn More...
United States
22531 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2007  12:26 am  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was born and raised in Brookyln NY, servered 21 years in the military, lived in Japan, Philippines, California, retired and now live in Yarmouthport, Ma on Cape Cod for the last 20 years.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2007  5:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pocketcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was born and raised in South East Ky. Been here all my life except time in the Corps. I can go to top of ridge and steep into Va. and on a clear day almost see Tenn. and N.C. As for what country since the U.S. wont clam us we just call it Gods Country
Indonesia
1 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2007  04:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slinus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia.
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2007  11:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MUDPUPPY772 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Boston , Massachusetts
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1252 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2007  11:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add humpybong to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I'm from....."the land downunder"
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2007  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jdillane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Michigan!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
965 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2007  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I'm from....."the land downunder"

Where women glow and men plunder....

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Page: of 190 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.9 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05