Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 205
CCF Advertiser
United States
39 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2020  01:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Paradime Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, new to this forum. I'm from Houston, TX.

Looking forward to great learning and discussions.
Edited by Paradime Coins
02/11/2020 01:20 am
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2020  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DCD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Okay. Well, I guess I'm in the right place now. My name is Dawn. I'm from Valparaiso Indiana and I have collected going since I was a kid recently gone through about 6,000 Lincoln pennies that I had and pulled out about 40 of them that I think her. Something that can be verified. Probably graded and sold that I have a couple of them that I just do not sure about so I'll be posting and hopefully getting some answers on how I should have them graded if I should. And whatnot because I'm pretty new at this. And I think it's the rules go I would not post those coins here. I think I already posted them in the errors form but in varieties. So again, thank you all. Hopefully I can. Add to this form. And not just use it.
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2020  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Adam132 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Benson, Az.USA
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2020  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Farore to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from Indianapolis Indiana!

I'm a newbie collector and am glad to be on board.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2020  10:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PennyPincher81 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My stomping grounds are Jacksonville, AL, home of the Jacksonville State University Fighting Gamecocks
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2020  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteelCut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am new member. I've been lurking for a while and decided to go ahead and join. Currently based out of Florida but will be re-locating to North Carolina soon.

I started collecting coins as a teenager back in the 70s and lost interest once I got to high school. Now that I'm approaching retirement and downsizing the house, I came across my old collection packed away in boxes and it re-kindled my coin collecting interests. It's nice being older having a bigger collecting budget than a teenager with a paper route and lawn mowing money

Cheers.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2020  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Maxnick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Columbia, Missouri (USA)
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2020  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kirk222 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello: I'm brand new to this Forum. I'm from Charlotte, NC. I'm an old-timer. I have been collecting for over 60 years. I am a Standing Liberty quarter fanatic. I have other collections, but the SLQs are my favorite. Next would be the Walkers. I also collect US currency and some foreign notes. And I collect other things outside of coins and currency. I collect too much! I look forward to discussions on this Forum. CAW (Kirk)
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2020  01:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpecialK81 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im from McKenzie Alabama. Hello everyone!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2020  03:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LuluMaye to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was born in Syracuse NY, Raised in a little town Ray Stevens is fond of called Hahira which is in south Georgia and I currently live in another small tow in Georgia called Ray City.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1535 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2020  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Biedercoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hallo,

I'm from Baja Ontario [Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula & sometimes Wisconsin]. I mostly collect US but swing both ways. Been with CCF for a number of years but this is my first visit north of the border & wanted to say "hi".

- About two score and seven+ years ago, I began a Lincoln cent collection. I have all, most in AU or better & am upgrading to MS as possible.
- I collect all coins minted 1809, 1859, 1909, 1959, and 2009. Lincoln and C.Darwin were both born in 1809. The latter published his "On the Origin of Species.." in 1859, the Lincoln cent debuted in 1909, and after that it just seemed like a good way to show the evolution of US coinage. Most non-nums to whom I've shown these react with the phrase, "I had no idea!" That alone shows their worth.
- I've completed MS sets of Jeffersons & MS specimens of other 5 nickels; Franklins done. Roosies mostly done. I enjoy hunting for WLH and "winged liberty" dimes.
-- If I left my early Washington quarter book at one of y'alls house, please ring me up.
ANA Lifer #: 6565
Edited by Biedercoins
02/18/2020 6:33 pm
Australia
3 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2020  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tram8888 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from australia. I live in cabramatta, nsw. I like collecting coins, notes, stamps and antiques. like to learn more about these hobbies of mine. nice to know u all. my main interests is error coins, notes and stamps. thank you
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2020  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add G3minintell3ct to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm J'hon from Mountain House, California I've been collecting coins for about 6 months now since I first found a 1911 nickel at work. Since then I've wondered the possibilities of coin hunting and collecting. I hope to learn more about certain coins as well one or two tricks to quickly identify precious keepers
Learn More...
United States
84060 Posts
0 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  05:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Verylongusername to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Wadia and my name is Allison Burgers and here is a picture of me! #LikeomgSELFIETIME

Okay okay lol it's just a Snapchat filter but for real! I have been using this site for years but finally made an account because coins have been getting more and more interesting for me!

Edited by Verylongusername
02/21/2020 06:14 am
Page: of 205 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05