Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,102 / Views: 259,051Next Topic
Page: of 207
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2020  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spy1980 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I am Spy,
I live in the USA. I was born in Tennessee but have residwded in Los Angeles California for the last 23 years. I am not a collector. A friend brought attention to a penny I have . I did not believe her. So now I have run across a few coins that I have that may be of interest.
Thank you for having ne in your community.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2020  2:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kingmarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone my name is Jeremy I'm from Kapaa Kauai Hawaii. Well I joined because I've had so many questions in the past and thought this would be a great place for answers.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2020  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bobthegirl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was born in Florida, raised in Georgia, and reside in Arkansas
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  08:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Ontario Canada
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  10:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdoubles84 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey .. new to this ..but I come from a little town in Southern Illinois. Called Ina born and raised around here ..just a poor farm boy Hopefully I learn how to operate and follow the rules correctly. Thank you
Valued Member
United States
201 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Believe7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the community, its a fun place.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2020  11:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bhes1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Florida, USA. good ole google has shown me the way to you... I do not consider myself a collector but I have a few items I've held on to and was wanting to find out if they are worth anymore than the face value. Look forward to researching it here.
Canada
7 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2020  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wish_I_could_ gr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im from edmonton alberta canada.
Valued Member
United States
228 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2020  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add suipakpaikungfu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, From my mom originally... :) I Live in Oregon
Valued Member
Russian Federation
73 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2020  02:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I come from Khabarovsk, a rather large city in the Far East of Russia
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2020  10:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DGNebraska63 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm from Nebraska, my name is Dawn. I'm actually new to the group plus also new to collecting. I enjoy collecting coins that are modern and looking for errors plus I enjoy paper currency and checking the serial numbers and also for errors. I joined because I have a few coins that I have some questions about. I became interested in this hobby because of my father who passed away in 1990. Your patience is desired as I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. Your knowledge and shared thoughts are much appreciated.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2020  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Overthinker77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am a new member I go by Overthinker77. I am from League City, TX . Which is in the US
Pillar of the Community
United States
4659 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2020  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I started off in New York City, but things got loose after that.
By the time I graduated from high school I had been in 12 different schools, as many as three in one year.
Why?
My father was in the US Army.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Norway
0 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2020  07:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NorCoinCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, my name is Roger and I'm from Atna in Norway.
I collect Morgan, Peace and Lincoln. Also all types of VAM'S and other not "normal" coins
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2020  07:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RogWash6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi there coin community. I'm Roger and I live deep in Bluegrass country.
I'm into collecting Lincoln Cents
Page: of 207 Previous TopicReplies: 3,102 / Views: 259,051Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.03 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05