Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 3,122 / Views: 262,379Next Topic
Page: of 209
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2020  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kevink040 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone, Long time coin collector from SoCal (born and raised)
I enjoy a variety of coins but especially like Mercury dimes, Indian Head cents and Morgan dollars.
I am venturing into some new territory with Ancient roman coins and some relatively modern Foreign coins that I am interested in.
looking forward to exchanging info with others on this board!
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2020  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add manoman13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is Alfred. I live in Canada. My reason for joining is, I have a vast collection of assorted coins. I am interested in exchanging my extra coins for coins I want. I have two objectives in coin collection. 1) I collect a set of Canadian coins for each year. 2) I want a set of coins from every country in the world.
I need coins from most Middle East countries.
Netherlands
2 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2020  1:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DutchCoin2020 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from the Netherland (Holland), Europe, and I collect coins from all over the world. If you're interested in trading, let me know :)
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2020  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add romerorose31 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bloomington,California United States Of America
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2020  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobbiejo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. My name is BobbieJo. I am in America. My husband, Jerry
Got me interested in coin collecting. I like to search for mine
on our property here in Texas. I have found unidentified coins from China, Mexico, Italy and other countries.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2020  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add XFParatroop45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings fellow Coin Collectors (numismatists) if you like

I grew up in SW Oregon. I spent most of my post 18 formative years

doing Uncle Sam's bidding. Spent a lot of time in North Carolina, and

enjoyed some time in Japan and South Korea, also spent time in So.

Cal, and Washington State. I collected a lot as a kid. Had a mentor

Les, that lived up the street. Great guy. Loved coins, John Wayne

movies and old Chevy El Caminos. My favorite coin is Mercury

Dimes. I also collect Barber dimes, Franklin half dollars, and

lately have been getting into Indian Head cents and pre-1964

Washington quarters.

I enjoy History, Fishing, Hiking, Reading, Road Trips, and hanging

out with my Wife and German Shepard mix, Jess.

I'm very happy to be here amongst others who share the same

interest/s. v/r Gabe
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2020  12:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add XFParatroop45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey All,

There looks to be about ten or so responses after my "new guy" post! I forgot to list nation, which is the U.S. Hey Kevin! Mercury dimes are my favorite type coin. Hey S.E. Michigan that is a great cameo Liberty Bell picture on your profile. Very happy to be here, and wish everybody a great collecting day!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  11:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cool_coins_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Springfield MO
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2020  6:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1Chele to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello my name is Michelle Valdez I am from Denver, Colorado. I've been collecting coins now for almost a year, and I'll tell you I have obtain a pretty good collection just from pocket change. I have recently came across two coins in particular that I have been looking for a serious opinion. And I think I have found that circle of other coin collectors that can help me out with that. Like I said I've been collecting coins for almost a year and I've tried to reach out to others but have had no success, so I'm just ecstatic to be here linked up with y'all thank you.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2020  01:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Psue58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ya'll I'm near Nashville, TN
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenrus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
San Antonio Texas by way of Memphis Tennessee
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2020  11:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add History357 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
History357.
Hey folks. I live in Michigan 90 miles North of Detroit in the thumb area.
I have been metal detecting and been interested in coin collecting since the 1980's.
I'm a recently from the automotive engineering and have an extensive knowledge with metals.
I have an understanding that I may have in my possession, a rare 1859 brass large Canadian cent and need that verified. Thank you.

United Kingdom
5 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buttonbox84 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi there new here today. From the uk.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2020  06:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sassy36 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone I am from Laurel Ms, USA.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
734 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2020  08:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ScotsGreyhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome aboard all
Page: of 209 Replies: 3,122 / Views: 262,379Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05