Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,132 / Views: 263,330Next Topic
Page: of 209
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2020  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Barryj508 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Massachusetts.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2020  04:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jaipoe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi from San Diego, Calif
Valued Member
United States
52 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2020  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoeTheLucky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from the far off city of Holland Michigan USA
Edited by JoeTheLucky
06/09/2020 9:15 pm
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2020  11:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Trcarter80 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from El Cajon, CA!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
859 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2020  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GMS5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from Toronto Canada
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2020  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add History357 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
(History357)
I'm located 25 North of Port Huron, Michigan on Lake Huron!
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2020  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jaberwoke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A senior trying to re-ignite an interest and create a small collection of US type coins, beginning at the year 1900. May expand from here just for fun.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2020  5:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimB909 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi There fellow numismatists!

I've recently found my passion in collecting coins, but have been "collecting" coins since I was a little one. I recently located my old cigar box filled with coins that I had thrown in there and realized I had some beauties that I had taken out of circulation without realizing that my adult self, 35 years later would find a passion in the details.

I'm from the North East, US and am starting to purchase coins to grow my collection. I'm particularly passionate about error coins and have begun educating myself on the different terms used in describing them, which is what has brought me here to this fine group of well versed individuals. The wealth of information that I've found here has helped to ignite my new found passion that my son thinks is incredibly boring. When I tell him that a 1955 DDO Lincoln Cent could buy him a new Xbox, things change a bit

I've begun buying coins to add to the collection, usually in bundles where I can treasure hunt (my hands haven't smelled the same in months). I'll be frequenting the forum often with questions until I can contribute with answers.

Glad to be in the group with all of you. Have a fantastic day, be well and I'll see you out in the threads.

-Jimb909
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2020  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add A2z1718 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! I'm from Ohio. USA
United Kingdom
0 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2020  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jme2020 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings all, from The UK.
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2020  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BuffaloBen81 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name might give my location away :)
Valued Member
United States
56 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2020  1:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinsteel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From NE Atlanta Georgia suburbs
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2020  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LostOmniscient to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. From Missouri, USA
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2020  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IdahoOrv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Howdy everyone here in this coin community.
I am IdahoOrv. Hence the name....and enjoy all coins from Celtics/medieval and all US coins. And biggest passion is Half dollars...even tho I don't own near what I would like to have.
Thanks for having me and I hope that I can contribute when I can. And or post some neat and interesting things that are part of my collection.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2020  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bobthegirl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Florida Georgia line
Page: of 209 Previous TopicReplies: 3,132 / Views: 263,330Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05