Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,155 / Views: 266,547Next Topic
Page: of 211
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2020  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tracker1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Pasadena, Texas
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2020  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BobL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
San Antonio TX. USA
Edited by BobL
07/01/2020 10:55 pm
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2020  8:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yaya19 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm Sigrid I'm from Raymondville Texas I'm a mother of 2 grown boys and a grandma of a beautiful granddaughter. I have a recent fascination with coin collection.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2020  10:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mamamia1981 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm from TN I collect mostly modern US coins but always love a new world coin (new to me) I've always been intrigued and had a love for money (dont we all) but not to spend it haha!! I'm opening up a local coin shop or online or both really soon I'm still up in the air for ideas as with covid 19 things are so uncertain as I am from a small like reeeaaalll small town and I domt know I'm playing by ear and I'm ecstatic to be part of coin community thank you for having me
Valued Member
United States
81 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2020  03:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dbroo1999 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I'm Dbroo and I'm new to coin collecting and could use some input on some odd looking pennies that I have gotten in my pocket change.

I try to look at all coins that I come across, but I really enjoy the pennies and nickels the most.
Edited by Dbroo1999
07/06/2020 03:28 am
Valued Member
United States
81 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2020  05:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dbroo1999 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Louisville, Kentucky
United States
43 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2020  05:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NickJames to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aloha from Kailua-Kona, Big Island Hawaii
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2020  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add treasured pasts to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in Oregon by way of Colorado and New Mexico with a short exile in East Texas.
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2020  11:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add desperate_enuf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hello everyone! I just registered here today. I live in Rexburg, ID. Looking forward to the future and hopefully find me some good coins. Thank you!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2020  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sarge74 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Collector from Colorado. Thanks for the add
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2020  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zeudonomei to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Zeudonomei new US member from CO.
Mexico
14 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2020  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shortz562 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello my name is mario I grew up in long beach ca. now living in tijuana bc mexico
United States
11 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2020  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mydawgz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone! I am here from Tampa, Florida
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2020  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BNB3coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for welcoming me coin community. I can only hope to contribute to this family. I enjoy collecting all sorts of. Great coins. I live in New York. And I spend a lot of time looking at some great specimens. I mostly enjoy looking for errors and varieties. Thanks again for such a warm welcome.
Valued Member
United States
81 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  01:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dbroo1999 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm from Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Page: of 211 Previous TopicReplies: 3,155 / Views: 266,547Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.89 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05