Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,218 / Views: 275,607Next Topic
Page: of 215
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add missmrw2020 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I am from the Georgia, USA. I just currently started collecting Washington quarters and Lincoln Cents, along with the wheat pennies.
United States
17 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add epazk77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spring Hill, TN. Collecting for about a year now. Made a nice connection with two of my local bank branch vault tellers for them to call me when their coin machine bags fill up. Instead of sending them to the Fed, I buy the bags from them and return the coins I dont keep to another branch that refuses to sell me any coins. This gives me a relatively good stream of coins to hunt.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jhr1077 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello! Jen Robinson here from Kirtland N.M.. Glad to be a part of this much discussed about and so informative forum!
I started collecting coins about 2 1/2 years ago. Iam hooked. I thank you all in advance for any info you can help with. I'mstill learning all of this. There is a lot to learn ! Thank you again as I am excited to get started!
Valued Member
United States
79 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2020  02:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SensibleSal66 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well. I'm from North Central Connecticut .

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2020  12:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kristysguess to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Guys amd Girls names kristy I'mfrom P.A I have been on a treasure hunt now for 3 years...I was led to coin collecting by my Pop...R.I.P I have fount a pretty amazeing find..But with the events that followed I kind of stopped for a while ..But I'mback in the sattle and still have billions of questions on my hunts. I used to be a member here before and I absolutely hands down think this site is the best thing since sliced bread ..I have gotton so much help and info from the community..knowledge I wouldnt have came across I believe in any other way but here if not first at least found out faster So thank you guys happy to be back in my hobby that is also sentimental to me..with a bunch of great folks such as yourself ..I also hope to help you folks in return...
Edited by Kristysguess
10/04/2020 12:54 pm
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2020  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DaniGirl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Guys! I've had a lot of cool hobbies and interests in my life. In my teens I worked on cars and airplanes. In my twenties it was cooking and gardening. In my thirties it was mommy crafting and baseball games. I'm in my forties now and my hobby is coins. But, what really inspires me is to share what I'm learning with my kids (2,9 & 16).

But, more importantly have them share their newly found interest in coins with their friends and keep it going. To tell you the truth, coins fill a void for me since deep down I'm a rock hound from the Superstition Mountains.

So, here is the answer to the question...I'm from San Francisco, CA USA and Phoenix, AZ USA. But, I am now from Shreveport, LA USA. So, I will now say..."Bye, Y'all!"
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2020  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bbj64133 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bbj64133 from Kansas city
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2020  6:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kristysguess to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pennsylvania
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2020  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SCWaveRider to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ventura County, California.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2020  12:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdeg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone. Thanks for accepting me. I'm from Texas but I now live in Oklahoma.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2020  04:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jmbutrick01 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone, my name is Jeremy and I'mglad to join this forum. I'mimto pennies. Would like to share it on here.
United States
20 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2020  05:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky323 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all from South Georgia!!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2020  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kristysguess to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh pennsylvania
Philippines
0 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2020  08:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add renhing28 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm Nhing from Philippines. I've found my first toned coin 8 years ago and it started my coin searching.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2020  11:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MaydayMayFall to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Central Florida. Born in BridgePort Connecticut. u.s.
Page: of 215 Previous TopicReplies: 3,218 / Views: 275,607Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 5.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05