Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 3,247 / Views: 280,218Next Topic
Page: of 217
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2020  12:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MNmile to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello! I was born in Minnesota and have lived here my whole life.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2020  12:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gstvdttmr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I'm from Los Angeles, California.
India
0 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2020  07:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HeritagecoinsIn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi this is Dev from India.. I have a huge collection of ancient Coins

*** Edited by Staff - Please review the rules that you agreed to when you registered. ***

I hope you enjoy seeing my collection as much as I have enjoyed collecting them..

Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cancoltok3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. I collect Canadian, British, Colonial Canada and recently Condor tokens. I'm still a novice to computers so bear with me. This is the first forum I've joined and first post. A fellow collector recommended I join.
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  11:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SannD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I'm from New Braunfels
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 2leef to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Globe AZ
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Holeshot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey! From Gettysburg pa. Been collecting for a while. Mostly Mint errors- they fascinate me! Each one found makes me think 'how the heck did this one happen!?'
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add C-Coinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everybody, I stay in Long Beach CALIFORNIA.
Valued Member
United States
222 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2020  4:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Metro West", Taxachusetts......... somewhere near Boston, Lexington & Concord

;-)
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2020  12:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sherman45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello! New here and I'm coming from Lynn, Indiana USA
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2020  12:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Theosprey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings from Redlands, CA!
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2020  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TwinCessnaPilot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Warmest regards from Florida.

I've been coin collecting since the early 1960's.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this great community.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  3:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rhite to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Stockton california
United Kingdom
0 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  05:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add newbeltane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I am from England. Born in Lancashire I have lived in south of England for many years but hope to retire soon to my home county.
United Kingdom
0 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2020  08:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add P4ulo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all, I'm from the UK and here because my sister and I have inherited some coins and have no clue as to what they are or what they're worth.

Excited to know what the collaborative knowledge of the forum can offer.
Page: of 217 Replies: 3,247 / Views: 280,218Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 3.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05