Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,292 / Views: 286,117Next Topic
Page: of 220
United Kingdom
0 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  02:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Serendipity to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
London, United Kingdom.
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  3:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add metalbanc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Austin,Tx BBQ anyone?
Indonesia
0 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  06:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yadie33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yadiex from indonesia
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2020  3:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MiguelStacks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Everyone, I'm from Spencerport NY, USA. I'm trying to learn and have fun collecting and stacking silver coins!!
Canada
10 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2020  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bigal12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cache Creek B.C. Canada
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2020  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add New2numismatics to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I'm living in southern California near San Clemente, but I'm an island girl from Hawaii, born and raised.

I think being in a hot vacation destination is great for my new obsession with coins and am excited to learn more and see where it all leads me to.

Mahalo Nui Loa
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2020  1:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ilovethe80s_1979 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from Savanna,Ga USA. I'm Nick and have only been tinkering with coins for a few months. I enjoy this so much and have so many questions. my interest from this grew from my great grandfather showing me his coins and a young child. I'm looking forward to learning and absorbing alot
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2020  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Brenden b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Payson arizona
United Kingdom
0 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2020  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add welshy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hi iam from scotland and new to coin forums
Valued Member
United States
397 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2020  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Boston Metro, Massachusetts.
Pillar of the Community
United States
936 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2020  11:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add That coin dude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A suburb of Chicago called Downers Grove.
I was born in SLC Utah and grew up just outside LA.
Keep track of your collection: https://en.ucoin.net/?ref=Ux0E0if

My collection: https://en.ucoin.net/uid112788
A friendly coin dude that is here for you!
A coin collector from the Midwest USA.
I specialize in minting varieties and coin identification.
I am online 3+ times every day for 6-12 hours.
My best US coin find: http://goccf.com/t/387871
Valued Member
United States
133 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2020  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PamV to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was born and raised in Hollywood FL. Moved to Nauvoo AL when I was 22 and where I still reside 21 yrs later.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2020  12:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Weberwisdom1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
South Georgia, USA! The home of the Southern Belle!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2020  11:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Smiley7771 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm from Utah I'm a new member
Valued Member
United States
90 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2020  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ae802000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone.

I am Andrew from Syracuse, new york.

I am new to coin collecting. I have been reading a bunch of your forums to learn about pennies mainly. I purchased a box of pennies from the bank then the next day my grandmother gave me 120 dollars worth of pennies.

Thanks for having open forums I look forward to learning from the lnowledge on here.
Page: of 220 Previous TopicReplies: 3,292 / Views: 286,117Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 4.01 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05