Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,315 / Views: 289,234Next Topic
Page: of 221
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paulda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hi I'm from New Brunswick Canada I collect colonial coins my oldest being a 1770 king george large cent
United Kingdom
0 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add andygeorge to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I'm Andy, born and bred in The Potteries in England and an avid collector of English coins for more than 40 years.
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add W8worth to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello St. Charles MO
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  1:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Maurais to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good afternoon.my name is Rob.iam new to this site and to collecting.iam from Auburn,Maine.U.S.A.i started hunting penny rolls a couple of months ago.now iam searching thru coinstar bags and friends and relatives change jars for pennies.still not completely sure what iam suppose to be keeping.but,iam learning more everyday.my neighbor got me into this to pass the time during covid.i wish I would of started this way before I did.its fun and interesting.but I need alot of help still.my neighbor got me started.but,he left me hanging.so here iam.trying to learn more.thank you.
New Zealand
4 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  5:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oliver Wakelin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Born in Auckland, New Zealand now living in Blenheim - small town in the South Island
Singapore
2 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2021  05:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SGKK65 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All. I am new here, and hope I am posting in the correct area. I am from Singapore, and stumble on this website while searching on information of an old coin. Greetings to all.

Steve G
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2021  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coin Dragon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Arizona USA.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2021  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add falcon23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Texas
Brazil
8 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lhlimaverde to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey! Greetings from Paraná, Brazil!
Edited by lhlimaverde
01/25/2021 12:17 pm
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Killerb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Killerb. Liberty S.C. Just getting interested in collecting. Thanks for having me.
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2021  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Blondebear to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone! I'm from Reno NV USA!! So excited to learn!
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2021  10:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HandR Glock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm so new that I stumbled into this section to introduce myself.
I have commemoratives, but also a bunch of eclectics. Rolls of Lincolns and State Quarters and about 7 gold US coins..
My interest is mainly stacking silver which I have done for 30 years.
Now off to post a question about HSN and their free 4 coin certification ASE deal.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2021  03:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lightzoutj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tracy California
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2021  01:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vibrant1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello

Oakland, CA
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2021  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zinc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from Texas
Page: of 221 Previous TopicReplies: 3,315 / Views: 289,234Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05