Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,350 / Views: 295,066Next Topic
Page: of 224
United States
44 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  03:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jonjrl1963 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
J.L. From Portland Area in Oregon. Been on here a while, just never posted. Collecting interests are US- Gold coins and Seated material. I also have a lot of US National bank notes (CA & Oregon). Lastly, I collect and buy and sell US printed Philippines pesos paper money from 1903- thru to 1944 victory series. Also possess many 1943 Laurel and 1920 Wilson medals. Do some buying and selling at local coin shows. That's about it!
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  09:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kimberly74 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good Morning Everyone,
I am a 46 year old mom of 3 from Northern New Jersey currently living in Myrtle Beach, SC. I do not consider myself a coin collector as I've only started to accumulate coins based upon my 6 year old daughter and I finding random coins most of time out of nowhere they appear, so we have dubbed them to be pennies from Heaven and coins from the passed on. I eventuallystarted to take notice of what we were finding and I have questions regarding their meaning and, or, value. Thank you very much for for your patience as I navigate this new interesting and quite fun hobby.
Canada
3 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  12:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ABuchan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! My grandfather and father got me interested in coin collecting at 6ish. I'mfrom New Brunswick, Canada.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2021  12:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vikingsword7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Thermopolis, Wyoming, best place to be in this day and age!
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  05:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Butterfly1972 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys!! I'm from the New Orleans, LA area. I'm new to coin collecting and to this forum. I look forward to learning some new things from everyone! &
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dewayne3553 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hi I'm from Shreveport, Louisiana.
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  02:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Baron1652 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I'm from a small town in the Province of Ontario in Canada. I'm relatively new to coin collecting and I'm seeking to improve my ability to more accurately grade a number of the coins in my collection.
Edited by Baron1652
03/09/2021 02:10 am
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2021  10:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yohector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From florida,have found 2005 wide am penny.as I know all 2005 pennys are close am .is someone can help please.
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2021  3:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add topdefi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all - Scott from Florida; new to the coin collecting space.

Several coin gurus that have channels on Youtube, sparked my interest in the Coin World.

I look forward to interacting with y'all soon.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3574 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2021  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
topdefi -- Welcome! A word about YouTube coin videos... It's cool that they sparked your interest--not doubt. Take what you hear/see on some of the more over-the-top claims made in many videos with a degree of healthy skepticism.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2021  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RockTrent_Penny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings from Utah! I have been a coin collector for many years, but have only recently decided to get involved with the greater coin community. I grew up here in Utah, moved around the western United States for a while, and eventually ended up back in Utah and have settled down in Pleasant Grove. Looking forward to getting to meet some new coin enthusiasts!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2021  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rgee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im from Los Angeles Cali
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2021  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lc3611 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Akron,Ohio USA
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2021  01:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Harley93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello my name is Harley and I'm a single mother from Shenandoah, Pennsylvania. I hope I am doing all of this correctly since there are so many rules.

I just started collecting this year after my mom ( an avid collector ) gave me a gold plated 2001 New York quarter and doubles of every wheat had.
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2021  10:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add G-Silver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
G.J. From Toronto Canada. Just start collecting Gold and silver coins (also some bars) since beginning of this month.
Like beautiful coins. Like 9999 instead of 999.
Page: of 224 Previous TopicReplies: 3,350 / Views: 295,066Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05