Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,372 / Views: 299,463Next Topic
Page: of 225
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2021  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 4dollarbill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
41 illinois usa been into coins for several years now the 1992 Close AM got me into coins
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2021  8:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinShadow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Colorado, United States
Valued Member
United States
439 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2021  01:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crazyforATB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
welcome harley, cool to see a single mom take interest in coins!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2021  10:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chaosmgr78 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone I'm Rachelle. I just started collecting and I have tons of questions #9786;#65039;
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2021  01:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Justdee333 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm from Fort Wayne Indiana.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2021  06:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MMSS73 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here to find answers to my questions and learn everything I can about coin collecting and selling. I'm also from elizabethtown iL
Canada
5 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinBook to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, It is wonderful to join this group. I now live in Montreal, Canada. I have collected coins since my youth and gradually migrated to ancient coins, their related coin literature, and old auction catalogues. Over the last 15 years I have researched the history of trade currencies from antiquity and monetary policy (bimetallism, gold:silver ratio). I have published a coin book with over 4000 images of coins and the coining/mining process. PT
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  04:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SandySea to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Santa Cruz, Northern California United States of America
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/02/2021  1:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daveincarthage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Carthage, Missouri, USA here!
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2021  9:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Newbie jaz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi #128075; I am completely new to this hobby and I live in kankakee Illinois
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2021  03:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 555NA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, Annie here from Texas, US. I am brand new at learning about coins!
Thank you so much for allowing me in.
Valued Member
United States
86 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2021  1:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AliLyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Linden, Michigan
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  11:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pk6661 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Usa west Tennessee
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2021  05:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sjmeeks123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is shawn, I'm from all over really. Born in oregon grew up in arizona by my grandpa which Is also the reason I like collecting different money. Now I live in Missouri. I like anything with history something I can appreciate but I hope to catch something worth something some day. I got a bunch of silver certificate $1 bills from my grandpa and a sheet of $2 bills from him which started my collecting. Specifically I hold on to silver quarters and dimes, 1943 steel pennies, and any coin that appears to have nice crisp lines clear pictures, also I don't hold onto them very long but if I get coins that are questionable to me I try to research them then I'll get rid of them because I don't find any real info about them like some quarters I have, some letters seem fatter than others and one specific e on the front side looks like it has a curve I don't know if it's something tk hold or not. I just made a post about these seperate from this if y'all wanna take a look that'd be great
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2021  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add A Hubby to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone! I am from Climax NC. I am new to coin collecting. I am interested in collecting silver dollars both old and new. I came here for information and advice.
Page: of 225 Previous TopicReplies: 3,372 / Views: 299,463Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05