Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,372 / Views: 299,391Next Topic
Page: of 225
New Zealand
4 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2021  11:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wraakneming1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello! I'm from Auckland in New Zealand
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  12:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jfv916 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm from knights landing, California. Here to ask a few questions on some coins I've came across. Thanks.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DrapedBuster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio USA. Just signed up for the forum today. I've been collecting coins (mostly Lincoln cents) off-and-on since I was 12. I'm 41 now and just getting back into it. I've included dimes, nickels, quarters and large cents to my collection and am working on the last 10 or so coins of the Type Set book.
Edited by DrapedBuster
04/12/2021 12:08 pm
Canada
21 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2021  05:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JadeDragon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Longtime member over at realcent, a forum which emphasizes the intrinsic value of copper pennies as well as other silver and nickel coins. This looks like a good community to join too. I'm from near Vancouver Canada
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2021  07:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debbiedoozit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I'm excited to join this coin forum so I can learn more about my pennies and yours. I'especially love learning about the Lincoln series. I dont know much but am anxious to learn, like how to recognize a doubled die,or knowing when to have a coin graded. Ive hot a few unusual pennies and few pretty good looking pennies. please be patient with me y'all as I attempt to carry these steps thru.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2021  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Real Deal Bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I am bill from oregon... Just came across a pretty cool older nickel collection had a few questions
Valued Member
Trinidad And Tobago
84 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2021  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vimsww to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
trinidad and tobago
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2021  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jdsmall to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all, from Cheyenne Wyoming.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  05:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DenisKing814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Denisking814 hey guys and gals thanks for putting this together finally I can broden my research and expand with some knowledge. I hail from the dirty south in the good ole US of A
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  07:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Skinboat1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
my name is Eugene and I am from Anchorage Alaska
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2021  03:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cangialosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi my name is Cangialosi and I'm new to coin collecting and I'm from Denver Colorado
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2021  03:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Charles Gambino to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2021  03:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Charles Gambino to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name Charles Gambino and Am from L.A CA,
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2021  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chillbilly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just signed up. I have been collecting for some time now. Thanks for having me. Chillbilly on the Ranch in California EIEI OH MY!! #128076;🏴#8205;#9760;#65039;#127482;#127480;
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2021  01:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Curwick723 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. I'm Curwick723, Jacki, and I am new to collecting and cannot bring myself to use coins until I have looked at them with my magnifier. I would appreciate any help and look forward to meeting everyone. I am from Benton, Illinois
Edited by Curwick723
04/27/2021 01:58 am
Page: of 225 Previous TopicReplies: 3,372 / Views: 299,391Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05