Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 3,377 / Views: 303,701Next Topic
Page: of 226
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2021  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mingosan64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone....I am pretty new to the coin collecting world but have always been in awe of the beauty of coins. I am presently in New Mexico but have lived all over the planet.
0 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  06:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add XiaoAnna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone! I am a newbie here, I am from Atlanta:)
Despite collecting coins, I am also a Cat Lover, Italian Language Enthusiast and Gaming Advisor.
Seems, that I was looking for this site for ages, cause it is very interesting and helpful. I gonna add some photos of my coins soon, first I need to investigate this forum.
Nice to meet you all of you
Edited by XiaoAnna
04/29/2021 06:23 am
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8728 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from England!
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Straight shooter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from upstate NY in the adirondacks and hello to all of you, I'm straight shooter. Here's one of my favorites. Looks like it got deformed from intense heat and stress. Could it be from catastrophic die damage?
Valued Member
United States
62 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2021  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Central Minnesota
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2021  12:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinstalker007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from Virginia USA
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2021  12:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinstalker007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from Virginia #127482;#127480;
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 05/03/2021  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add currencyden to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all, I'm Roland from Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I have collected world currency for decades & test notes/promotional notes for 17 years. I have authored the catalogs for these notes - Printers and ATMs.
Australia
0 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2021  04:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Auserror to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All. I'm from a small country town in Western Australia.
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2021  10:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hlw1976 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello hello from around Springfield Missouri I like collecting pennies started with the 1943 steel penny got hooked. I have several pennies I collect the dimes have a couple silver dimes and got a few silver half dollars but my passion is in the pennies.
here's the latest to my collection. I've taken several pictures.

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2021  11:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wishtrish to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,
I'm from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
I'm a complete beginner but I enjoy the coin roll hunting.
I've been trying to learn about pennies, nickels,dimes and quarters.
I have a lot to learn.
Happy to be here
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Curwick723 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi. I am Jacki and I am in the USA in a small town in Southern Illinois. Benton, Illinois. I am 51 and married and I have just recently started collecting. I am needing help with learning things and would appreciate any and all suggestions or tips anyone can give me.
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2021  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Morph to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am From Fort Gibson Oklahoma now living in Texas. I collect all coins primarily interested in Quarter, dime, nickel, and U.S. Cents.
Edited by Morph
05/20/2021 5:19 pm
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2021  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lparks7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I live in The United States of America. In The state of Oregon.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2021  12:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TPM-PJM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings from St. Augustine, Florida, USA. I have inherited old coins from my parents. During my military travels I picked up a few from along the way. Looking to gather information on how to value, grade and determine sale prices of some of my coins. Picked up a new hobby, metal detecting, and need to make room for my jewelry and artifact finds.
Page: of 226 Replies: 3,377 / Views: 303,701Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05