Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,411 / Views: 309,253Next Topic
Page: of 228
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2021  07:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinmonster64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello coin community, I am from Los Angeles and I am happy to be a part of the community.
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  07:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dhadd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is Darlene
Lives in Bay City,Michigan
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2021  01:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add relentlessseeds to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
iam from the live free or die state of NEW HAMPSHIRE ! at the beach , HAMPTON ! me personaly think it should be the woods and river state as I love the trees and streams , only reason I keep coming back ! and this note here ill drop ! the ocean well its a nice veiw it aint nice to swim in once ya get ? well aged as its cold and I mean cold warm up it dont .
Valued Member
United States
56 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2021  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Albany Oregon. USA in the Pacific NW
Valued Member
United States
122 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2021  01:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jonjrl1963 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Grew up in San Diego, currently reside in a suburb of Portland, OR
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
179 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2021  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cons to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All. I am from New Orleans, LA.

Learning so much and love the forum!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2021  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Millard Orr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi folks, Millard here. I'm from Florida since 2016. Happy Fourth of July to all.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2021  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crows01 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I am completely in the dark on most topics, but I enjoy looking for that needle in the haystack. I cannot find Good info on site to ask for anyone's knowledge on a specific 2002 p dime, it has 3 or more distinct errors I just don't know where to begin

Pillar of the Community
United States
700 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2021  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Emmett Idaho here
Learn More...
United States
27 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2021  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AshleyG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone. I'm Ashley. From the armpit of Arizona, it's only 121 degrees outside at the moment.
I am new to this coin family...well new to coins in general. I Know I know roll your eyes another person think they hit the jackpot haha not jackpot but I feel like I got some pretty good ones and it's driving me crazy haha. I've had a thing saving change that was older than me, I'm not old but to me it was something. Have collected what it looks like some pretty good ish. But help me PLEASEEEEEE.

we got 1 guy n town that does coins and he's never in at the business. You should hear his voicemail message hahaha

Anyways hello everybody (helllooooo everybodyyy -from Xmas vacation)

Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2021  06:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenwright396 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello coin community, I am from Texas. Happy to be a part of the community.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2275 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2021  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Which armpit of AZ it that, AshleyG? I'm in Phoenix and it only got to a nice warm 111 degrees yesterday. at 4AM this morning it had cooled down to 97 Degrees. I love it here.

Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower dollar Album coin count: 36/36, My Dansco 8166,8167 Kennedy half dollar Album coin count: 198/198
My Dansco 8140,8143-8147 Washington quarter Albums coin count: 423/423
My Dansco 8113,8114 Jefferson nickel Albums coin count: not sure yet
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2021  2:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grospoisson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys , it's amazing with a college degree just how hard it is to post and reply. I am Bill from Louisiana and I have thousands of questions for you guys. If you read this and you are thinking " man it's easy to navigate and post " just remember most things are hard until someone shows you how. I think calculus is easy but heck what do I know. In any case I hope to be able to participate in some of the discussions. Last thing, I hope the grammar police are on a holiday. I have trouble spelling tv
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2021  3:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grospoisson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys , it's amazing with a college degree just how hard it is to post and reply. I am Bill from Louisiana and I have thousands of questions for you guys. If you read this and you are thinking " man it's easy to navigate and post " just remember most things are hard until someone shows you how. I think calculus is easy but heck what do I know. In any case I hope to be able to participate in some of the discussions. Last thing, I hope the grammar police are on a holiday. I have trouble spelling tv.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2021  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm not to tech savvy I am 52 I used to collect coins with my pa born in 1892. As of now I'm lucky to still have a few
So Hi to everyone I have forgotten more than I remembered
Page: of 228 Previous TopicReplies: 3,411 / Views: 309,253Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.57 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05