Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,463 / Views: 315,192Next Topic
Page: of 231
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2021  11:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver_queen to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello there! I'm from a growing small town in Florida called New Smyrna Beach. Just started collecting and looking at coins.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2021  11:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scannin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings from Arizona
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2021  02:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinmonster64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Los Angeles, California
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2021  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Papabear8080 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey everyone Jack here. I'm from New Jersey.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2021  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mklarock72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone. My name is Michelle and I'm from Pocatello Idaho. I'm new.... Obviously.. Into everything. Have a few questions about some coins I will post. Thank you for having me.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2021  1:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add McAg99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Long time lurker, first time posting. Hello everybody I'm Mike from Texas, please take it easy on me for I have been looking at this site for about a year now and finally feel like I could probably post some stuff that won't get me shredded by the pros on here. Lol. I look forward to learning more about this fantastic and exciting hobby from those of y'all with invaluable knowledge.. crossing my fingers that this actually post to the right place...
Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone my name is Paul, (Great Forum and topics you all have here By The Way) I am From the western mountains of North Carolina and I am new to collecting just started with the basic wheaties book and I pretty much want to collect a variety of coins but I am mostly doing the Lincoln cents , I find my self more and more looking for error coins for some reason. Thanks everyone for all your Knowledge I look forward to gaining some of it.

Pauley.
As Above, So Below
Dominican Republic
4 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sunset7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! Greetings to all! I am from the Dominican Republic and I am retaking a hobby I had as a child. I had an international coin collection that I gave to me nephew some years ago.

Nowadays I am interested in US coins (especially pennies, I have always had a fascination for those!) as well as Dominican coins.

I remember that as a child I was a treasure hunter and I once found a maravedi buried that an older kid took away from me.

Thank you for accepting me in this forum.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Charley142 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello
Charley142 here, from Allentown NJ
Been collecting for a while finally have the time to start organizing and learning this seems like a great resource with a wealth of knowledge and interesting topics
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Xstreamwin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone I'm from Canada Montreal I love collecting stamps and coins I love rare things and I am very pleased to be Here.And I'm looking forward to posting and to see all of your great collections My weakness is grading coins and I'm looking forward to learn about it Thank you for making me and number have a great day to all!
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  3:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MommaFrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! My name is Aereal. Born in New York, grew up in Florida. I'm 37 and have collected coins for 30 years. Bicentennial quarters, wheat pennies, and foreign coins were held onto when found in change. Now my collection is amazing to me, and many others. It's my passion, and hobby. Recently had my father give me permission to rummage his father's coin trunk. I bought a bicentennial quarter from my grandfather when he and grandma came down for the winter and ran a booth at the local flea market. Well, it comes honestly, because in Grampas trunk. it was like I was seeing my collection . just a lot bigger! He had his binders and books just like mine. it was amazing to see this, because I was merely 7-9 years old when they came to visit a few months of the year. As time passed , visits became less, and eventually ceased. 2008 was the last time I saw my grandfather, he passed 2009. I have many coins and many questions, and since I can't ask grampa, I came here. I'm learning how to do the posting and such. if I decide it is too complicated, I'd like to be able to have some skilled eyes look at coins for me, it would be nice to make a few friends here :) thank you!

Aereal
Valued Member
United States
68 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grospoisson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
HELLO there this is grospoisson, I have had numerous requests as to where I am from. Well I live in Pitreville Louisiana deep in the heart of acadiana. I am an avid Lincoln collector and I am trying to slowly acquire, a complete set of Lincolns. Ninety percent of my collection is at least red brown ms 63 coins. I started at the beginning 1909. As most of you know early Lincoln wheats are tough and expensive to get in uncirculated condition. If you are like me then you probably waited until last to acquire the big one (1909-s vdb) which I am in the process of doing as we speak! I wanted to join the forum for a few reasons. 1st reason is to get help on identifying early coppers that are not doctored in some way and to determine the grade. I have several threads I would like to start but I don't know how to start one (hint). Hopefully I will run into some awesome members who will teach me. ( Surprisingly I am a teacher myself ). When I get the courage I will try to start a conversation. Bill
Valued Member
United States
169 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  10:21 pm  Show Profile   Check OriginalAtog's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add OriginalAtog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, My name is Scott. I live in Florida. I have always enjoyed looking at coins, and held onto a few since I was young. I though about getting in to collecting a few times over my life. But recently (finally) made the plunge. I'm learning as much as I can and am looking for awesome coins to collect. I sometimes kick myself for not getting into the hobby 20-30 years ago when it was alot cheaper to get silver dimes, Morgans and such. lol
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2021  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add StilloesEmporium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from Florida, USA. Newbie here and looking forward to learning all about numismatics!
Edited by StilloesEmporium
08/07/2021 12:47 pm
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add blpatt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone, I am from Alabama. I hope everyone is doing well.
Page: of 231 Previous TopicReplies: 3,463 / Views: 315,192Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05