Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,519 / Views: 327,485Next Topic
Page: of 235
Philippines
1 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2021  10:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yanix to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone yanix here from Cebu Phillippines..
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3240 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2021  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's nice to see new members from all across the USA and World, for that matter! I'm an old member in more ways than one, but I'm looking forward to seeing the coins that everyone collects and hearing the background stories on how you came by them. I'm an error and variety collector, so I may be commenting if you post questions in that forum.

to the CCF! I hope you enjoy your time here!
ANA Member ID: 3203813 - CONECA Member ID: N-5637
"Shine, shine a Roosevelt dime. All the way to Baltimore and runnin' out of time." Tom Waits-Clap Hands

United States
1 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2021  1:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add StacieLynn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone! I'm Stacie from Texas. Hope everyone is having a great day!
Valued Member
United States
426 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2021  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenwright396 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to you both to the Community.
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2021  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add W8worth to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in the U.S. State of Missouri. Very close to St. Louis. Is it me or does it seem as if we all are living in a movie we had seen not so long ago?
I am hoping that we all will be able to shake this off and move forward in a positive motion very soon.
It seems to have a yo yo effect going though as of the moment.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2021  03:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WannaRetire to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was born and raised in Houston Tx. Lived in Az.,Virginia.,Idaho.,Utah.,N. Mex. and Germany.(overseas was Military service)Family started in Tx in 1840.
New Zealand
46 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2021  11:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chedee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kia Ora & hello from New Zealand!! Spent my early years growing up Fullerton California-loved it! Moved to Australia, Bendigo for a year& been in NZ since.. Been back to California twice since, taking beautiful daughter once#129303;
United Kingdom
23 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2021  6:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinsaurus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I grew up in London, England but my parents are from Scotland and Denmark.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2021  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MichelleRae to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi from Missouri!!!
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2021  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MamawDee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is Donella I moved to Ohio 4 years ago. I was born and raised in Chapmanville West Virginia!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2021  03:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cassper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was born and raised in west point California but currently living in Johnson city Tennessee
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2021  06:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MsNobody to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
San Francisco
Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2021  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome everyone,I am a few weeks new as well
This is a Great Place ,Full of knowledge,
a friendly place also.
As Above, So Below
Valued Member
Canada
79 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2021  11:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 2rtgah678 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
just got back into coin collecting. from vancouver british columbia canada.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1018 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2021  11:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Florence, KY
Elliot Mitchell
Experienced coin roll hunter with 5+ years in the hobby
My Registry Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/334324/
My IS Type Set: http://goccf.com/t/411655
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/408555
My Ebay Store: https://www.ebay.com/usr/coinhunter...047675.l2559
ANA # 3204217, CONECA # Y-6505
Page: of 235 Previous TopicReplies: 3,519 / Views: 327,485Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.6 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: