Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,495 / Views: 321,689Next Topic
Page: of 233
United States
11 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2021  12:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Domrah87 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is Dom and I am from Cortland, New York.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mattgyver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone just joined I'm from effingham illinois in the united states. Found the site trying to figure out if some coin errors I had were from factory minting or from age thanks for allowing me to join
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2021  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add King_theo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Anchorage, Alaska
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2021  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bobroy21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hey my name is Morgan, I'm from a little town in wv. and I inherited a bunch of coins from my dad. Anyway some of them make sense, but there are quite a few others that don't. I'm trying to gain some knowledge and figure out what to do with them. That was his final wish. He wanted me to sell them after he passed, and make sure my mother would be taken care of. So that's why I'm here.
Edited by Bobroy21
10/16/2021 3:38 pm
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  7:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add larryt65 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Prosper, Texas It's about 25 miles north of downtown Dallas as the crow flies.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Flowers 77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Palm Bay Florida and my friend left me a bunch of change, ok everything he owned since I had to clean out his place, anyways some was put up separately and I was just curious.
Edited by Flowers 77
10/22/2021 4:19 pm
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  05:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greenback to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I'm from Western, NY (near Buffalo/Syracuse) and am a lover of all things coin (and paper money). My grandfather was an avid collector and left many coins to my father who just began sharing them with me in the past couple years. Became interested in currency after a trip to the Treasury and BEP as a kid, but only started actively collecting recently (in the past 6 months). Glad I found this place - thx @hfjacinto for putting me onto it!
Edited by Greenback
10/23/2021 05:21 am
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2021  03:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tuleecollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all! My name is Jason and I'm from Minnesota USA!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2021  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add douglassubbertjr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hello everyone my name is Doug and I'm from Central Florida Polk county.. I have began recently collecting but been collecting off and on for a couple years now just more serious mostly wheat pennies or pre 2000 pennies. So if anybody has any good info feel free to give me and or post it and be greatly appreciated cuz I have a lot of different 1910s 1920s 1930s 1940s 50s '60s. So far I haven't hit the big one yet from all the things that I've looked through but I have a couple that might be okay thanks again God bless.
Canada
4 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2021  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add puretradinghw to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hello. from Canada and am collecting US coins as Canadian ones just don't do it for me lol. I particularly enjoy Lincoln memorial cents and Roosevelt dimes. I'm having a heck of a time getting us rolls in Canada at this time. anyway great to finally sign up to a community for my hobby.
Valued Member
United States
59 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  03:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shortee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm Shortee I live in the U.S a little town in Missouri called St. Joseph. Peopl from here call it St. Joe for short
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chaosincaptivity to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey! My name is Mel... I've been collecting coins for awhile, but not really serious or professional just a hobby. Thanks for letting me join your community &
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10083 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  9:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two medals to show Shortee
St Joseph is a historical town.
Welcome to the new members!

My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Edited by TNG
11/02/2021 9:35 pm
United Kingdom
4 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2021  6:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mick1271 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Lennoxtown , Scotland .(north of Glasgow)
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2021  8:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add elliottite to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Washington State USA
Page: of 233 Previous TopicReplies: 3,495 / Views: 321,689Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: