Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From? A Place To Introduce Yourself

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,603 / Views: 341,204Next Topic
Page: of 241
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrs123b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good afternoon from Melvin Michigan in the USA. Been what I like to call learning for about 2 years. Happy to be part of the coin collecting world.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  04:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buttaafli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From so Oregon united states'.
Just want to know more about my coins. I've been collecting for years anything that seemed abnormal or different than the rest.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Altimeter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ho from Spartanburg South Carolina usa
Canada
14 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  02:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bigjake9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am a new member from Canada.
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2022  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AlfredG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seattle,WA. I collect buy and sell exclusively Asian copper/bronze cast coins.
Edited by AlfredG
01/19/2022 7:09 pm
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2022  09:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mattmarbos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live near the flood free city (3 major floods in the last 133 years and one of the worst in the recorded history of the United States)Johnstown,PA
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hobby2016 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi. I am from Portage, Wisconsin. Very unsure to coin collecting..I am probably holding onto coins that have no need to hold onto. But, I am always thinking of what the future holds for coins and to hopefully give to my grandchildren to pass on.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2022  09:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MandoCommando to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New member here, from Minnesota. I like to collect early 20th century silver, but more recently gone with Canadian large cents. Joined here to learn as much as I can about ancient coins before I make my first purchase. I am also a member of other coin forums, but under another name. (I couldn't think of anything good)
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  11:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crappie whisper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From Little Elm, TX
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2022  08:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jaycow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
BRISTOL Tennessee..USA
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2022  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Larry22 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi My name is Larry and I'm from Sacromento California USA.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2022  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oliver1974 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello my name is Oliver. I m from Los Angeles
United States
43 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2022  7:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Justice41ca to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
San Bernardino, CA USA
Valued Member
United States
391 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2022  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Guess I forgot to do this when I first signed up a couple weeks ago, but I can't express how much I like this forum!! My name is Colin and I'm from a lil town called Colfax, in beautiful Grant Parish, Central Louisiana.
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2022  10:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spanky4592 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am new to this forum and of collecting old newfoundland and other Canadian coins. I am from Manning, SC, USA.
Page: of 241 Previous TopicReplies: 3,603 / Views: 341,204Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: