Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From? A Place To Introduce Yourself

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,690 / Views: 353,239Next Topic
Page: of 246
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2022  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gigi2110 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! I'm from United States
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2022  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crazybob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
South Jersey
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  03:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CherieL74 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys, Cherie here and I'm completely new to coin collecting.
I have a few oddities and would like some input.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2022  10:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bailey71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hi everyone I am from Ark
United States
25 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2022  6:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add michaelshane1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beaumont, Texas
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2022  04:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coppershine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone
I am from Ontario Canada
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2022  08:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dhack21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i am from kentucky usa not very computer savy but trying to learn. ive collected coins for a few years and just really got interested in the errors I think ive found.hopfully I'm doing this right .dont have a clue what I'm doing lol.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2022  2:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrs Ak83 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Purvis,Mississippi and I live in Hattiesburg,Mississippi
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2022  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Newcoinlover1116 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in West Virginia, USA.. I'm a new "collector" but mainly I consider it a container of change I won't get rid of because they have "errors" or they're "special" I came here hoping to find some answers to my jar of change... and how to become better acquainted with finding true special coins... and probably wouldn't hurt to u derstand this forum better either
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  12:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tslow6919 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is Trevor from Texas...hello
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2022  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nina73 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm Bernina please be patient with me. I have a few coins and looking to learn some things
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2022  9:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bubbatech24065 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I am Robert From Boones Mill Va, My Heritage is primarily European, with the exception of one Great grandmother that was 100% native American. which while I am not enough to claim native American, I am still way more than Elizabeth Warren (Faucahantas)
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2022  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NicoDeninard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New guy here. Missouri, US. Just bought a Tomlov digiscope. Found a lot of DDOs and a few DDRs. Just need to research whats rare and what isn't.
Edited by NicoDeninard
07/17/2022 6:26 pm
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2022  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snarftdill99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am a noob collector thank you for allowing me to accepted..I have a dime with a bowl shape to it
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2022  9:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add VarietyHound223 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sup y'all,

I'm from the swamps of Houma, Louisiana. Ouch #128563;! Lots of bugs, Crocs, and more bugs. The best things about being into coin hunting down here is the money never leaves this place. I've been in California 37 years of 40. So, when I started back up collecting and coin hunting I was blown away with the amount of wheat cents still in the banks! These local banks pretty much keep recycling the same coinage. I LOVE IT!

Just picked up an 1988-D Wide "AM" RD.

Page: of 246 Previous TopicReplies: 3,690 / Views: 353,239Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: