Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 3,293 / Views: 286,177Next Topic
Page: of 220
Valued Member
United States
374 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2007  2:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IHPO8S to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From southern md, Mostly collect key dates. Like toned coins, morgans, ihp, buffalos.
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
10742 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2007  2:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nova Scotia, (Canada's Ocean Playground)
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2007  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am originally from the Greater Chicago Area. I have lived allover. I currently reside in the beautiful state of South Carolina.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2545 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2007  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I call Fresno, CA home, and was born in New Brighton, PA. Also have lived in Arizona, Hawaii, Ohio, and Utah.
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2007  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add monster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I came from China and recently moved to Indanapolis from Chicago.
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2007  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vinsanity to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in Dickson City, PA but I'm basically in Scranton also. I dont know how many of you watch it but the TV show The Office is set in Scranton. Dickson City has been mentioned once or twice.
Valued Member
United States
243 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2008  3:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FordF150 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Born in Pa,moved to West Virginia,spent 4 yrs in North Carolina(USMC Cherry Point)Then moved to Cleveland,Ohio for 12 yrs.( United Air lines)Moved back to WV,where I live now.
cball
Valued Member
Canada
100 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2008  12:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jasondeg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from the small province of New-Brunswick in Canada.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1014 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2008  12:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add justabeginner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
Pillar of the Community
United States
749 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2008  11:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky_13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The currently frozen state of Wisconsin...Brrrrr! (2 degrees right now)
No longer with us
United States
207 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2008  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Maryland!
Australia
4 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2008  01:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Robert to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from cairns australia
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1082 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2008  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WpgLwr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings from Winnipeg, Manitoba.

And yes, I live about six blocks from the Mint.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2008  11:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TPerkins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from Nome, Alaska land of the midnight sun!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2008  12:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TPerkins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Alaska and have been collecting coins for about 3 years. Started collecting Kennedy halves and Sacajawea golden dollars - I guess that is what got me started. I collect all types of coins now but really love old foreign silver coins and crowns. I am working on collecting coins with horses on them too.
Page: of 220 Replies: 3,293 / Views: 286,177Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05