Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

32 Day Extravaganza of Capped Bust Coins!!

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 119
Learn More...
United States
63480 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2018  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I picked this one up back in Dec. but I've been having problems with my camera and photo program. I know it doesn't really belong here, but I needed to find this thread for when I photo my other additions.

My first Draped Bust Half.
I will allow it!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2020 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2018  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cipster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AcesKings - that's a nice one - congrats
Member ANA and EAC
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
30265 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2018  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For sure. Congrats!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1105 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2018  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AcesKings to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone!

Here's a few of the other purchases I've made since having camera problems.....

O-102

O-110

O-114

More to come as soon as I photo them!
Learn More...
United States
63480 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2018  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here's a few of the other purchases I've made since having camera problems.....
Good stuff!

Quote:
More to come as soon as I photo them!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1105 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2018  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AcesKings to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
O-108

O-111

O-117

O-113

O-117

O-101

Learn More...
United States
63480 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3586 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2018  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joe2007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow that is quite a show AcesKings!

Here are a few of my new purchases.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
30265 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2018  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The breadth of AcesKings' collection always impresses me.
Learn More...
United States
63480 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1105 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2018  09:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AcesKings to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice additions Joe! O-103?

And thanks all!!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7458 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Check paralyse's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fresh in. O-113a.

Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC
Specializing in 1932-1964 Washington quarters

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Learn More...
United States
63480 Posts
Valued Member
United States
328 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2018  07:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EarlyTurban to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe these qualify as Capped Bust also -

ET
Pillar of the Community
United States
1105 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2018  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AcesKings to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Always love seeing your gold E.T.!!
Page: of 119 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05