Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF Selling Rules

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
2391 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2018  11:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I posted an ad for 2 1883 GSA CC dollars yesterday. This morning I noticed they were removed. Can you tell me why? Thanks Jerry
Learn More...
United States
78623 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2018  08:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"You may not use any wording that suggests getting around Paypal fees whatsoever, including asking for additional money to cover them."
Pillar of the Community
United States
2391 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2018  09:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ok thanks.
Valued Member
United States
89 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2018  06:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hunter611 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
edited by staff to add quote tags to clarify. This quote was posted way back in 2015 shortly after the current rules were first posted.
Quote:
Wondering why the CCF is even still hosting coin sales?

The mission of this forum is education ... and to that end many of us have endeavored to contribute knowledge.

Humbly suggest ... take the forum back to it's mission ... and if folks leave because they are unable to sell here ... well

So be it and good-bye to them.

My views.

I appreciate the education learned from this board as a newbie; invaluable. In regards to selling/buying I don't meet the criteria, but I see this site as less intimidating than others when it comes to those transactions. There's a point of where you feel like you get to know someone (total stranger) somewhat after reading hundreds of post and a sense of trust, although that is based on faith. I've never sold a coin in my life but I think this forum would be a good starting point and who knows what one brings from both ends of the transaction.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20151 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2018  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ugh.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2181 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2018  12:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hunter611:

Is that just for selling that you feel that way or is it the trading listing and wanted listings (buying ) also?

KK
Pillar of the Community
United States
4011 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2018  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think Hunter did not use the QUOTE feature. Everything above the sentence that says MY VIEWS is from page 1 of this thread it appears.

This was Hunters part of the comment:

Quote:
I appreciate the education learned from this board as a newbie; invaluable. In regards to selling/buying I don't meet the criteria, but I see this site as less intimidating than others when it comes to those transactions. There's a point of where you feel like you get to know someone (total stranger) somewhat after reading hundreds of post and a sense of trust, although that is based on faith. I've never sold a coin in my life but I think this forum would be a good starting point and who knows what one brings from both ends of the transaction.

ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Edited by scopru
10/27/2018 10:20 pm
Valued Member
Australia
268 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2019  02:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinOS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this only for USA members or can I sell Australian predecimal coins here?
Learn More...
United States
78623 Posts
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.66 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05