Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF Selling Rules

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 67 / Views: 28,717Next Topic
Page: of 5
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15187 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  07:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You have a ways to go yet , you need 250 quality posts to sell coins on CCF .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Valued Member
United States
214 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  4:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What exactly is quality posts?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3355 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
it, basically means NO one word responses..
Valued Member
United States
214 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  01:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So what is wrong with my posts or responses this is getting silly ive been posting and ive been responding but what am I supposed to do keep talking in the post and keep them going? If I do ive been told that needs another post. So I'm kinda feeling like I should qualify. If not then what can I do? Thanks it seems theres always something. Just the other day someone said I posted on the wrong category. I responded to all of my posts aswell. It doesn't make any sense... Thanks if you could let me know I can work on it.
Valued Member
United States
214 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  03:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also a question how are folks able to do free shipping when selling coins? Thanks!
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21266 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  08:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It doesn't make any sense...

The main goal of this forum is education. Facilitating buying and selling is a very distant second. Just keep posting normally like you do, and eventually you will get there.
Valued Member
United States
214 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  1:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds to me that I'm going to qualify if I just keep doing what I'm doing then ok I get that. I thought that my activity was not counted. Thanks!
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 67 / Views: 28,717Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05
New