Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

JFK Half Dollar Roll Hunters: Silver, Proofs And Other Finds

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 25,888 / Views: 1,830,548Next Topic
Page: of 1726
Learn More...
United States
94627 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2020  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So 12 boxes this week pulled 1-67 40%er.
The lonely silver!
Valued Member
United States
416 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2020  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Webekin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So 2 boxes this week, box 1 have no silver. I saved a few nice coins, just because they don't make them any more.
Box 2 had two enders.
These were both 1968D, with a total of 7 40%, 2 1967, and 5 1968D.
GL HH Webekin
Learn More...
United States
94627 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1626 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2020  01:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Score Webekin, Got to love those Enders!
"LOVE THE HUNT!"
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  3:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BostonCornhusker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So, my second box ever yielded worse results than my first. This go-round saw only 2 NIFCs, no silver, and a reminder I may want to wear gloves while roll hunting (dirty "coin hunting" fingers). I thought boxes were basically silver mines!

Here's hoping all our next boxes are better!

Happy hunting, everyone.
Learn More...
United States
94627 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  3:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not the trajectory you wanted!

Good luck on the next one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
608 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was having a very productive day hunting this past Friday and then I got quite a surprise. Went to a bank asked for halves they had none I then asked for any large dollars the teller I was speaking with didn't have any the other teller heard our conversation and said do you want this one ? From a distance I could see the silver rim I figured it was a foreign coin. I was wrong.
Valued Member
United States
300 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  10:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds everyone!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1626 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cabo, Sweet score, I cracked 12 boxes last week and pulled a lonely 1967. Its another addition to the collection. Hope you all have a great week CRH. Today starts my week I am on my way to pick up 4 boxes.
"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Learn More...
United States
94627 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  3:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I cracked 12 boxes last week and pulled a lonely 1967. Its another addition to the collection.
It is not lonely anymore.
31 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  10:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Robby Bee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice score Cabowabo - don't know how you keep your consistency...you need to be playing the lottery!
Pillar of the Community
United States
608 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2020  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got these on Wednesday. Robby I am not very lucky gambling but I do put in quite a bit of time hunting so really any success that I do have is based on volume.
31 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2020  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Robby Bee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still, for you to be doing this well through CWR's rather than BWR's is amazing - the volume must be enormous and the time commitment for searching immense.
Learn More...
United States
94627 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1626 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cabo way to Hussle, nice score. Last week I cracked opened 16 boxes, 12 were skunks and 4 contained silver, I pulled 18-40%ers, 2-66, 8-67, 5-68 and 3-69's, also pulled 2-NIFC 2-11D's. That was a nice score after two weeks of scoring only 1. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great weekend. Good luck everyone this week. New week of searching starts tomorrow.

"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Edited by arby96
11/30/2020 3:57 pm
Page: of 1726 Replies: 25,888 / Views: 1,830,548Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05