Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

JFK Half Dollar Roll Hunters: Silver, Proofs And Other Finds

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 26,230 / Views: 1,882,487Next Topic
Page: of 1749
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2021  2:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Remember you can come back anytime.

Quote:
Got all this from one bank. The 2 NIFC rolls were in Brinks wrappers solid date 1993 and 1998 along with the 2001 Mint Wrapped roll. The other roll hd 2 40%.
Fantastic!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1740 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2021  4:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey everyone, This will be my last post for searching Half Dollars. Its official, my last week, I cracked open 12 boxes, 3 contained silver, I pulled 6 40%ers, 1-67, 2-68, and 3-69's, Also pulled 2 NIFC, 1-11P and 1-17P. Here are me numbers for my CRH adventure. Searched $2,006,275.00 in half dollars, Pulled a total of 8,232 pieces of silver, 2007-90%ers, and 6,225-40%ers, 4945-NIFC, 622-Clad Proofs and over 200 error coins. Its been a great experience and a pleasure sharing with all of you. I will continue to check in and encourage others to keep searching. I will now move over to the Quarter Search page. My goal will be to collect several hundred West Point Quarters. Thanks everyone for your support and awesome words of encouragement. Keep Hunting!!

"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Edited by arby96
05/22/2021 12:16 am
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2021  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What a nice way to end the run!

Good luck on the quarter hunting.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2386 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2021  12:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, arby96! That is over 4 MILLION half dollars. Thanks for sharing your hunting with us... in comparison, I'm at about 1/3 that many nickels searched these past five years. Good luck with the Quarters - am very curious about what your find rates will be for Ws and of course silvers.
CRH Nickeloholic. 1,300,000 nickels searched in five years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9586 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2021  1:21 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well done, arby and good luck with the quarter hunting!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1740 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2021  7:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone for the fine words. Its been a pleasure sharing here with everyone. I will be returning on occasion to give encouragement and comments on others. I wish everyone the best and hope you all score tons of silver. All the banks told me when I decided to get stated again just let them know. Now that is nice to hear. Maybe in six months I might order a few boxes just to see if any silver is stacking up in boxes. Again thanks to you all and Keep Hunting!!!
"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Valued Member
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2021  11:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
cabowabo you live in an area that keeps supplying you with great finds. Good for you. My my town, not so much. I have had one huge score. Now, I am empty handed.

Nice work arby96, I have been doing the same. I haven't had much luck with the halves for a while. So, I switched to quarters. Looking for the V75 quarters, W's, 1976, out of the normal, and always silver.
Pillar of the Community
United States
821 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  1:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add berto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
arby96, congrats on reaching your milestone! Your results were truly remarkable...You will be missed here on this thread.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2679 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great Job on your milestone.
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CambriaMarket to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Arby that's amazing! And cool stats to share. I just started my quarter search and am at 1 W quarter, with hopefully more to come. Best of luck to you, excited to see your results!
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  9:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ynnad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I went to a very small bank branch inside a large box store to buy some halves. All the young man had was one roll. The smallest I had was a twenty dollar note. First he said he was first required to change the twenty for two tens. This required completion of several forms on his computer and then approval from his supervisor. I then exchanged the twenty for two tens and then exchanged one of the tens for the halves. I guess it was worth the trouble because all twenty of the halves in the roll were 40%.
Pillar of the Community
United States
821 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  10:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add berto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ynnad, congrats!
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2679 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  5:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great! That is around $90 in melt value!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1740 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words, Last week when I was dumping my quarters, the Credit Union Manager said she had 1 box of halves, Yes of course I purchased it. All Skunks. She also told me the Fed Guys who pick up coin, said Thank God I retired from halve dollars.
"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Edited by arby96
06/12/2021 6:36 pm
Page: of 1749 Previous TopicReplies: 26,230 / Views: 1,882,487Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.95 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: