Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Transit Token Collectors/Government Tokens - Post Yours

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1146 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2018  06:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Washington D.C.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3896 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2018  07:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice adds Circus and keith
Pillar of the Community
United States
2580 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2018  05:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Circus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another version of this bus fare token Other than the common one

Pillar of the Community
United States
3896 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2018  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NIce add. Tunnel tokens are always fun to find in my opinion
Pillar of the Community
United States
2580 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2018  10:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Circus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
NIce add. Tunnel tokens are always fun to find in my opinion

It is also called loca;ly the Detroit/Windsor tunnel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detro...ndsor_Tunnel
No walking or motorcycles, Portal to portal it is a mile in Length, and only two ends were bored through the earth since most of the tunnel body sits on the river bottom and is covered in mud, there is a large no anchor zone above it.
It is actually a bus token for the service owned by the tunnel company to cross through the tunnel and countries. the bus service is now provided by Transit Windsor.
usg=AOvVaw34PvcHLMbKOpdRU_yF_gHC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transit_Windsor
Pillar of the Community
United States
2580 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2018  06:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Circus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
United States
3896 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2018  07:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another great add Circus and some great information on the tunnel token.
Valued Member
United States
417 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2018  11:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffbuckes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see some really nice tokens in this thread - I enjoy the transit tokens, but also anything with advertising on it. I just acquired a small batch of tokens, including a few from a billiard hall in Omaha, NE. The token had the address on it so I checked it out on Google maps. The billiard hall is loooong gone, replaced by parking garages etc. I'll post some pics in a day or two.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2580 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2019  05:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Circus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

same both sides
Pillar of the Community
United States
3896 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2019  07:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice add Circus.
Learn More...
United States
77153 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2580 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2019  05:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Circus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Learn More...
United States
77153 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2580 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2019  06:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Circus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Learn More...
United States
77153 Posts
Page: of 15  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05