Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The 43 Days Of Half Dimes!

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 186 / Views: 13,476Next Topic
Page: of 13
Pillar of the Community
Germany
1536 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2015  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GERMANICVS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a 1795 half dime.
I was glad to find out this is a fairly scarce variety - Valentine-2, LM-3. 31-75 examples known of this variety.

That's it for me for today, though. no 1794 or 1796 half dimes.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4180 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2015  3:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Germanics what an awesome looking coin! I would love to see your collection.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8901 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2015  3:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
YES!! I was afraid we wouldn't see much on these first days!! Wow!! Was I wrong!

IMPRESSIVE coins from both of our posters!!

Pillar of the Community
United States
4180 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2015  6:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't mean to hijack or disrespect the spirit of the thread by posting coins that are not in my collection but this is a great "Days Of" and I have been a fan of Moe's creations for years now and for me, I would love to fill it with great pics of awe inspiring coins that most of us cannot afford to own but can afford to love and gaze at. I found these for sale if anyone is interested...

Pillar of the Community
United States
7729 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2015  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Off to a good start...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9059 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2015  10:23 pm  Show Profile   Check paralyse's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With Flowing Hair and Draped Bust half dimes going for more than a house payment or more than a house in some cases, it will be some time before I can get in on this one.
Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC
Specializing in 1932-1964 Washington quarters

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Pillar of the Community
United States
4180 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2015  8:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i found these for sale on ebay if anyone has the money.

very nice mid grade examples

half dimes are very nice in these early representations.

Pillar of the Community
Germany
1536 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2015  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GERMANICVS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1800 half dime, but I forget now which Valentine variety this is.

Learn More...
United States
91042 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
4913 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2015  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know what my problem has been but this website has kept locking up on me.
Looks like I may have broken through.
Hope this works.
If so then I'll try to catch up.

Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2914 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2015  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...may have broken through

dazzling protracted coming out

Pillar of the Community
Germany
1536 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2015  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GERMANICVS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Certainly worth waiting for - a beautiful 1795 half dime!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5290 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2015  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jaobler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1800 LIBEKTY ICG VF-30:

Pillar of the Community
Germany
1536 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2015  06:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GERMANICVS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1803 half dime, variety V-1, R-4, one of the two large 8 varieties.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1839 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2015  09:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tbone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have an 1829 to post, are we a day behind?
Page: of 13 Previous TopicReplies: 186 / Views: 13,476Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.98 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05