Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Recommended Sellers

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 130 / Views: 52,558Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
Australia
540 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2006  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wwwww to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd like to recommend bjmcoins:

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfgtp...assZbjmcoins

Always accurated graded, a rare thing on eBay.
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2006  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lars, I fixed the list in the first post to remove the USA option.
Valued Member
United States
138 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2006  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tradernick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the reccomendation, Cave Troll!
Oh and hi everyone. Here I am making my twice-a-year appearance lol.
Hope you all are doing well.
Nick
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2006  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tradernick

Thanks for the reccomendation, Cave Troll!
Oh and hi everyone. Here I am making my twice-a-year appearance lol.
Hope you all are doing well.
Nick

Hi Nick,

I'm glad you posted here. I didn't realize that you weren't on the list in the first post. I'm very sorry and I've fixed it.

Hope all is going well with you also.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7123 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2006  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Metalman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Its nice to be able to post in this thread !!!

I have found a seller of world coins who I'm proud to share with the rest of the forum !!
Here is a link to his about me ebay page !!

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rpotatoheadd

This seller has everything right, open communication,very good pictures of the coins in his auctions, accurate Descriptions,, emails on payment receipt, email when your item ships. 100% positive feedback !!

and to top it off, a very large selection of world coins !!!

Rick
Edited by Metalman
05/10/2006 1:03 pm
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2006  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpotatoheadd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all-

I just wanted to say "Thanks" to Rick for the kind words. I don't know how much time I'll have to participate here, but I hope to be able to stop by now and then.

mrpotatoheadd
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1079 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2006  05:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KLD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice rap in deed Rick.

Welcome to the forum mrpotatoheadd.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7123 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2006  1:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Metalman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Pleasure mrpotatoheadd !!

Welcome to the forum, I'm glad that you will be posting here now and then !!!

Rick
Valued Member
United States
58 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2006  11:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add quarterfan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Until I discovered this forum I'd never even considered buying on E-Bay, but with so many folks here doing so and recommending it I decided to take the dive.

Of the first five auctions I've won, and the two coins I've received so far, both appeared to me to have been cleaned, although neither described them as such.

As a firm believer in "caveat emptor" I just figured I'd have to chalk it up to another learning experience. However I began a dialogue with the latest dealer I bought from and he's been SO accomodating, and even giving me a refund on part of my purchase price, that I just have to mention him here. His name is c.b.strumpher and I have to highly recommend him for the time he has taken to address my concerns and work things out.

I'd like to recommend him to all the good coincommunity folks.

~Mark
Pillar of the Community
United States
1395 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2006  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for this thread. I have purchased many collectible items from e-bay, but have been leary of purchasing coins for obvious reasons. I've checked our members that are e-bay sellers and expect that there will eventually be something that I can't live without or need for my coin collection. Thanks again!
United States
17 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2006  7:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kcvet67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've had very good luck with with this seller over the past two years. Generally has a lot of nice Morgans and Walkers.

http://stores.ebay.com/marketables-com
Rest in Peace
United States
2684 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2006  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Morgan Fred to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At the risk of sounding a little negative, this seller and a particular Morgan were the subject of a long thread on another forum about two years ago. They (husband/wife team) sold me a CC Morgan (I have forgotten the year) which they advertised and guaranteed to be problem free. I requested, and received a private email reiterating this guarantee and while they grumbled when I explained I submitted it to PCGS for grading, when it came back "cleaned", they fully refunded my money INCLUDING shipping and handling. Their raw Morgans tend to be overgraded and their images a little too bright for guesstimates on the grades, but they certainly do stand behind their guarantees. However, it should be made clear from the onset through private emails that a particular auction is NOT a "close-out" and returns are acceptable. Check their feedback: http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/neg...=Received+by

Handle with care.

Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2006  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sharktoy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I recommend sharktoy76 on ebay. Great prices!

Hi Sharktoy ,, These threads are generally intended for ebay buyers to post results and recommendations of various ebay sellers, they are not intended for personal advertisement.

We have a members ebay listings forum (Member eBay Listings)if you would like to have your listings added to this forum ,, please see read more and follow the proceedures,,Thanks Metalman

Edited by Metalman
07/16/2006 4:13 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1837 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2006  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add snowman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like royaltycoinssa:

http://stores.ebay.com/Royalty-Coins

Has an OK selection of pre-1964 US coins (raw and slabbed). Shipping is great at $3.50 including insurance. Big, clear pictures let you see what you're buying. I found some pretty good deals back when I was collecting silver quarters.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1360 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2006  06:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snooba to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like dealing with: yeoldecoinco
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 130 / Views: 52,558Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: