Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Star Notes!

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 92
Learn More...
United States
76302 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2019  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A few stars from my collection somewhere I read a while back about the $2 Minneapolis had to snatch up a few. The $10 was pulled from circulation yesterday
Nice group!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10012 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2019  03:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Over in the "Post Your New" forum, a while ago I mentioned I needed a 2015 $2 star to fill in a gap.

I won an auction for two nice ones recently; they are shown below. The seller is from FL and STILL managed to get them to me in 4 days; Dorian be, um, darned. Excellent feedback and Karma headed to FL!

edit: wow, I really need to work on my scans. Sorry, they look pretty good regardless of the scan.

Edited by CelticKnot
09/08/2019 03:13 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2260 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2019  04:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice additions CK. It's hard to believe that series is almost 25 years old already.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40457 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2019  10:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice ones, CK!
Learn More...
United States
76302 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2260 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  06:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hump Day Star Note Extravaganza...Post your star notes !

Pillar of the Community
United States
2260 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Post your star notes !

OK Steve, challenge accepted !!

I almost can't believe I copy and pasted my own quote.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2260 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I almost can't believe I copy and pasted my own quote.

Did it again...how about a $5 replacement note this time.

Learn More...
United States
76302 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40457 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We interrupt this smorgasbord of small stars for an oldie but goodie:

Learn More...
United States
76302 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
We interrupt this smorgasbord of small stars for an oldie but goodie:
Well done!
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add harley1960 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i got this star note at the gas station this week, not in good shape, 3rd run,32,000 printed, the total printed was 8,992,000. I am gonna keep it anyway.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2260 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2019  03:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love seeing that Fr.37 replacement note Mr.Frog, and yes harley, I'd also keep that star note. For run collectors, 32K is a very, very low run. I was fortunate and found a pair several years ago.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40457 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2019  09:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You got the goods, Stever!
Learn More...
United States
76302 Posts
Page: of 92 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05