Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Star Notes!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 95
Pillar of the Community
United States
4057 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2019  08:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pack and presentation case harley

Connor I recently had the same issue as you with my circulation finds of star notes. I double checked nothing was worth keeping and then chose to release them back to the wild.
ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Pillar of the Community
United States
2350 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2019  5:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This 1935G (NM) $1 SC replacement note arrived today. The feel of a wet-printed note is much different than today's modern notes. They almost feel more official, more like an old important document.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
42870 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2019  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful. I refuse to tell you how old I was when that was printed.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10147 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2019  11:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We can do the math from your many previous posts....
Pillar of the Community
United States
2350 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2019  06:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I refuse to tell you how old I was when that was printed.

I'm pretty sure I was 10 years old.
Learn More...
United States
79391 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2019  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This 1935G (NM) $1 SC replacement note arrived today.
Excellent!

Quote:
The feel of a wet-printed note is much different than today's modern notes. They almost feel more official, more like an old important document.
Very interesting.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2350 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A 2003 Minnie Deuce replacement note with a semi-low serial number.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
42870 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  1:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking at this on a tiny screen - is that an FW?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2350 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Looking at this on a tiny screen - is that an FW?

Yes. All deuces have been printed in Fort Worth from series 1995 forward.
Learn More...
United States
79391 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A 2003 Minnie Deuce replacement note with a semi-low serial number.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2350 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  03:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A small run (320K) of these Cleveland replacement notes were printed in October 2004. Collectors consider this the key star note for the series.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
42870 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  10:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Impressive note, Stever.
Learn More...
United States
79391 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  2:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A small run (320K) of these Cleveland replacement notes were printed in October 2004. Collectors consider this the key star note for the series.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1068 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan78 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I save all my star notes for an emergency fund.
Pillar of the Community
United States
985 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like a good one to me!

I've got a 250,000 run uncirculated note. Would it be worth getting graded?
Edited by Willburton
11/18/2019 09:45 am
Page: of 95 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.79 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05