Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Lowball Glory!

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 626 / Views: 60,658Next Topic
Page: of 42
Valued Member
United States
446 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2021  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, this also applies to a coinstar find just now... This is a 1939-D in a FR-2 grade

Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2021  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well, this also applies to a coinstar find just now... This is a 1939-D in a FR-2 grade
Fantastic find!
Valued Member
United States
446 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2021  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I couldn't believe this one I picked up today in a dealers junk silver box as an oopsie ... In which I had a literal field day picking out some nice foreign silvers.

This needs to go to PCGS promptly for a PO-01 grade, and I can barely make out a date of 1979-P

Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2021  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic!

As I mentioned in the other topic, I am sure she will rate lower than my AG03 Ike!
Valued Member
Russian Federation
335 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2021  05:10 am  Show Profile   Check Slerk's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got an early dime today. Very satisfied. Purchased to fill out the " Basic Set of US Coin Design Without Gold (1792-Present)"
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
10880 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2021  07:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one. Going by the Obverse only as there is no Reverse photo, I think I might have graded that as a PO1
Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2021  10:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got an early dime today. Very satisfied.
Fantastic!
Valued Member
Russian Federation
335 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2021  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Check Slerk's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
no Reverse photo

I looked at the image of other coins of this type in the PR01 state. I do not know why my coin was not put 1, maybe it was not enough just a little bit ?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4408 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  10:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

A 1799 George III halfpenny. You can still make out the date, but that's sort of immaterial, for as a one year type, there are probably many others in far worse condition on the scale going down to the lowest assigned grade. So this might actually certify as higher than a true lowball.

Colligo ergo sum
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
59457 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The appeal of low-grade coins like this never ceases to amaze.
Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
Page: of 42 Previous TopicReplies: 626 / Views: 60,658Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05