Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Project $100K - Circulating US Dollar Coins

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 92
Learn More...
United States
13263 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  10:03 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
11 Pre$ for lunch today

$80,053 to go
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
822 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2018  7:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I spent 6 Pre$ on dinner:

$80,047 to go
Searching for some US modern coins (cents through dollars) via my want list.
Learn More...
United States
13263 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2018  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
6 Pre$ for lunch

$80,041 to go

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Learn More...
United States
13263 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2018  12:10 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
23 Pre$ for gas in my Mini

$80,018 to go

Learn More...
United States
13263 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2018  03:40 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
13 Pre$ for dinner Saturday

$80,005 to go

Small food rant: I first went to my normal place for dinner, and ordered a shake with my meal.
Played games on my phone and drank my shake, and waited a little longer. (probably 25 minutes total)
Asked my server what I owed for the shake, because if my food wasn't ready right now to cancel my order.
I went somewhere else.

Learn More...
United States
13263 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2018  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
10 at retail store
6 for lunch
7 for 2 desserts (1 for now, 1 for later)
===
23 total

$79,982 to go

Learn More...
United States
13263 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2018  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
7 Pre$ to mail a package
15 Pre$ for groceries
===
22 total

$79,960 to go

Learn More...
United States
13263 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2018  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
8 Pre$ for lunch with tip
30 Pre$ for gas in my Mini
====
38 total

$79,922 to go

Learn More...
United States
13263 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2018  11:38 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
8 Pre$ for lunch

$79,914 to go

Learn More...
United States
13263 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2018  12:09 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
6 Pre$ for lunch

$79,908 to go

Learn More...
United States
13263 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2018  6:57 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
6 Pre$ for lunch

$79,902 to go

Pillar of the Community
United States
822 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2018  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1 Pre$ with dinner

$79,901 to go
Pillar of the Community
United States
822 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2018  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
8 Pres$ for breakfast and a tip

$79,893 to go
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8648 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2018  10:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1 $ac for a watermelon at the produce stand.

$79,892
Learn More...
United States
13263 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2018  01:10 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
11 Pre$ for dinner

$79,881 to go

Page: of 92 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.01 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05