Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Anyone Have Any Modern Errors?

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2187 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  01:22 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Paulsz to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Like the title says, does anyone have any modern errors? I'd say something post 2000 but if anything with the current effigy, then please post some pics! I'd love to see what you guys have
If you have any of the following Canadian coins for sale, message me:
1. 1937 Mirror specimen coins.
2. 1908 or 1911 specimen coins, in any specimen grade.
3. Any George VI specimen coins
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
946 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  01:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canacoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2013 Can. Dime Die chip on "D" of Canada. Filling in middle "A" of Canada I think. Sorry about Pic. quality.

Maybe a die crack off the 1 of 2013. I'll update asap
"If you going to err,do it with flair . That way you'll remember and not repeat the mistake"

W.R.Robertson
R.I.P.
Edited by Canacoins
01/26/2016 01:54 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4269 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  06:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add john100 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A 2005 nickel on penny, have no computer skills to upload a photo, my understanding of how the mint cull it's error with a laser eye means very few errors will escape the mint since about 2003 or so,
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2632 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  10:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alexer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Learn More...
Canada
8408 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  10:38 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2007 misaligned die

"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Learn More...
Canada
8408 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  10:40 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2008, double struck

"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Learn More...
Canada
8408 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  10:42 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2006 Die set-up strike

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2187 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Paulsz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, sweet stuff guys!
Were these all found crh/pocket change?
If you have any of the following Canadian coins for sale, message me:
1. 1937 Mirror specimen coins.
2. 1908 or 1911 specimen coins, in any specimen grade.
3. Any George VI specimen coins
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2632 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alexer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

slightly more than 100-degrees rotation

and this one light strike

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
6900 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  12:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2012 Quarter missing some Nickel plating.
Found this in my change.

Don't argue with an idiot, he will beat you with experience.
Valued Member
Canada
300 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  1:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add XWLCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2005 p Quarter Broad strike.

Valued Member
Canada
300 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  1:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add XWLCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2012 Clipped dime. ( I found this in my vending machine)

Valued Member
Canada
467 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2016  2:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chadcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a 2007 MS strike 10 ct I found in a roll. The die clash of the Queen can be seen around the ship. The obverse has the ship around the queen. I like the sail coming out of the queens nose.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
711 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2016  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robmck1967 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love that clash Chadcoins!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
711 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2016  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robmck1967 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2004 5 cents struck through grease. Found in my change.

Valued Member
Canada
272 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2016  12:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mysterious_dr_x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, that's quite a clash on that dime! Great thread :)
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05