Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Look What I Found While CRH Last Night!! 1992 P Close AM Found!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 182 / Views: 14,030Next Topic
Page: of 13
Valued Member
81 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2016  01:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add R1974 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last time have some faith
Pillar of the Community
United States
739 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2016  01:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BlueSolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
EDIT: nevermind, I thought you added the green arrows

The one on the left that he is holding is the one with the spot on "PLURIBUS" and you can see it still.
Edited by BlueSolo
04/07/2016 01:10 am
Valued Member
81 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2016  01:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add R1974 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2016  01:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add greenprint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
take another picture in front of mirror... my bad about the date. But my opinion still stands look at previous post four different coins clearly in my opinion. Does anyone think they are the same two coins?

Ok maybe the light. But why can't he just put this to rest and take a proper picture He's toying with us. And I wonder why...
Edited by greenprint
04/07/2016 01:15 am
Valued Member
81 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2016  01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add R1974 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
K there you are doesn't get any clearer then that goodnight
Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2016  01:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add greenprint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In front of a mirror would help
Pillar of the Community
United States
696 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2016  01:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shtudentt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
end of story
Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2016  01:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add greenprint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think anyone has asked this but OP why is the date 2/6/16 on the flip?

I guess we might never know since he refuses to provide a proper pic. But if we don't see a news article in a few weeks than I guess we have our answer.
Edited by greenprint
04/07/2016 01:24 am
Valued Member
81 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2016  01:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add R1974 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The date is when I found the coins
Pillar of the Community
United States
739 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2016  03:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BlueSolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Look what I found while crh last night!! 1992 p close am found!

Posted 03/14/2016

As much as I still want to believe you, your story is so inconsistent and has many holes. I'll remain open until it comes back graded though.
Valued Member
81 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2016  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add R1974 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope so cause I have no reason to make up this story I'm very excited and just want to share it with the members! As soon as they return I will post them
Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2016  4:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add greenprint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
10 pages and still no proper picture. Very easy to provide proper picture.

You either
1) Refuse to provide a proper picture
2) Cannot provide a proper picture

2. It is evident that you have a camera and capable of taking pictures. It's evident that you live in a building with a bathroom with a mirror. You have access to the internet and are communicating in the English language. It's evident that you know what we are requesting, a proper picture which you haven't provided despite us requesting again and again. I don't think 2 is applicable. You are capable of providing a picture and know that you haven't provided a proper picture.

1. This is applicable you are refusing to do so! You haven't complied with providing a proper picture. Please provide a proper picture. Until than I still think this is fake. You have refused to provide a proper picture again and again. Why would you refuse to provide a proper picture? I have two schools of thought of why someone would refuse to provide proper pictures that you'll find below.

1.a. The only logical answer as to your continued refusal to provide proper pictures is because you cannot because you don't actually have the coins! I think this highly likely and applicable in your situation.

1.b. The only other reason why I would think one would refuse to provide a proper picture is because they want to keep possession of the coins secret. This isn't a bad idea since they would be very valuable! But since you have already admitted to the internet that you have the coins (although it's clear you do not in my opinion) it's clear that you are not trying to keep possession of these coins (which you don't actually have apparently) a secret.

I can't think of any other reasons why you have refused to provide a proper picture! It's clear to me that 1.a. is applicable and you don't actually have the coins.

Instead of replying to this post saying that I'm wrong, I shouldn't make assumptions, that I have no idea, I shouldn't be saying this because I'm not you etc. etc. Please prove it! Let your response to my claim of you not having the coins be photographic evidence of you possession the coins with a proper picture!

Let your next post be a proper picture with photographic evidence. If you reply claiming that I don't actually know etc etc and continue refusing providing proper pictures, than it just further supports the idea you don't actually have the coins! Why would you try to persuade people that you don't actually have the coins if you do actually have them! It would take three seconds of your time! I guess you want people to believe you actually don't have the coins. Why would you want people to believe this if you actually have them? You must not actually have them apparently.

Yes IDK if you actually do but based on continual refusal of providing proper evidence it's looking more and more like you don't actually have the coins. Let your next post be a proper picture otherwise we can conclude it's extremely likely you don't actually have the coins!
Edited by greenprint
04/09/2016 4:10 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3114 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2016  4:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pete2226 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
United States
739 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2016  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BlueSolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
greenprint: On the contrary, in my opinion R1974 has been very submissive. Keep in mind, not many people are great at taking pictures when they start out. I had a hard time (and still don't have great pics). Also, they might not have understood "I'm not trying to be mean but just take 3 seconds to take a photo in the mirror. Just walk into any bathroom and take a photo" in the same way that you explained it or it was too difficult to pull off for them.

I liked it better when this thread was inactive awaiting for R1974's slabbed pics, because then he wasn't being hounded for more ungraded pics which will never proof anything when always looking for things to disprove.

Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2016  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add greenprint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry I got frustrated.

We are looking for a proper picture. What I mean by a proper picture is a picture in which we can see the areas in question. We would like to see a picture with the obverse of the coin in which we can see the date - 1992, and on the same picture we are looking for the reverses of the coin in which we can see the close AM. The picture that was provided did not allow us to see the reverse of the coin and the date at the same time. Can you please take another picture with these things included? This is what we are looking for. Once this picture is taken than it's no longer as questionable as it has been if you actually have the coins. Once this picture is taken than there's nothing left to prove in my opinion. Yeah they could still be faked forged coins and we have to wait for it to get graded, but at least with a proper picture described above it's no longer as questionable as it has been.

R14 if you don't know what I mean but what we are looking for above in a picture than let me know. Can you please take a picture were we can see both sides?
Edited by greenprint
04/09/2016 4:34 pm
Page: of 13 Previous TopicReplies: 182 / Views: 14,030Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05