Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your "Almost a Fancy S/N"  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16
Valued Member
United States
79 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2017  8:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add clarenze30 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
THANKS Coinfrog. I will make a new thread soon once I get the other two notes that I am trying to get. What you see above B7444444|- is my newest winning item from Heritage Auction. Once I get the other two notes I will post them here along with the note I posted here.

I appreciate your contributions here. You are very active. Keep your enthusiasm!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8365 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2017  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wouldn't call that "almost". Well, indeed it's almost a solid, but regardless it's 100% awesome (and fancy).
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1221 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2017  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tootallious to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received this one in change tonight from Walmart. Even if the six was a zero it wouldn't fair too well as this note has seen better days. The rip at the top is right at the metal security strip

My goal in life is to live forever, so far so good!

If you don't want to regret your past, don't screw up in the future because the future, inevitably, becomes the past!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26718 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2017  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Each piece of paper money is like a little lottery ticket to me - not many people have that bit of extra fun (for free) every day!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1221 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2017  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tootallious to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Each piece of paper money is like a little lottery ticket to me - not many people have that bit of extra fun (for free) every day!

You ain't kidding! Some of my friends and family members think I'm nuts because I check every note I get. Come to think of it, they probably think I'm nuts because I'm always asking if I can check their notes.

If you don't want to regret your past, don't screw up in the future because the future, inevitably, becomes the past!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2017  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Come to think of it, they probably think I'm nuts because I'm always asking if I can check their notes.

Same here.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8365 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2017  12:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Though my family and friends are used to me asking them to examine their paper and metal change, I still do get funny looks.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1221 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2017  12:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tootallious to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When you hand the cashier the money for your purchase do you catch yourself peering into the cash register, when it pops open, to glance at the change and or the notes?

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26718 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2017  4:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My family thinks I'm nuts for a lot of reasons besides this!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1221 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2017  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tootallious to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My family thinks I'm nuts for a lot of reasons besides this!

I'm not even gonna ask!

Valued Member
United States
168 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2017  02:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yanks21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got this one out of the ATM.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7394 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2017  03:17 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That 3 is soooo close to being an 8!

Have a green fine-tip sharpie?
Bad puns make me [sic].

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Edited by spruett001
12/10/2017 03:18 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26718 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2017  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh for shame!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1386 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2017  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Newbie234 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not sure if this is fancy or not, But I like it so it's going in the keeper stack. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1221 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2017  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tootallious to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a Nice one! A little creased, but nice. but for the life of me I cannot remember what that number sequence is called One of the experts will chime in soon I'm sure

Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05