Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Who Collects Stocks And Bonds?

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5
Valued Member
United States
381 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2018  02:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went through most of my albums and only found one Mexican stock. The Guanajuato mines were in Mexico (hence the Mexican coat of arms) but the company was incorporated in West Virginia.

And I did find a nice Cuban railroad ... is that close?

Pillar of the Community
United States
3844 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2018  08:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great looking certificate from Mexico!
That is a beautiful Cuba certificate! And yes close enough. I have been slowly collecting Cuban currency over the years. I was stationed in GTMO so have that connection. I had not thought of a stock but now I will.

Very beautiful certificates you added to the thread.
Valued Member
United States
381 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2018  01:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The trouble with Cuba stocks and bonds is that eBay automatically disallows any items with the word Cuba or Cuban in the title. The Cuba Railroad is in New Jersey, but I was unable to post a stock I had for sale. You have to be creative when you search, using terms like Quba or Carribean.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1274 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2018  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe one from China

Learn More...
United States
76368 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1274 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2018  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How about one from Canada?
=========================

Learn More...
United States
76368 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1274 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2018  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love the old machinery vignettes; a bonus for the RADAR number

History link: http://web.nationalbuildingarts.org...ick-company/
Edited by techwriter
03/08/2018 6:02 pm
Learn More...
United States
76368 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2018  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Love the old machinery vignettes
Yes, they do look quite nice.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3844 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2018  11:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like that Town of Scott - perhaps I am biased though since I share the name
Learn More...
United States
76368 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2018  11:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I like that Town of Scott - perhaps I am biased though since I share the name
Yes. Yes, you are.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1274 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2018  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nicholson File Company; great company, interesting vignette on one of the stock certificates; and don't forget to read through the History link.

============= found this example of American industrial creativity from Nicholson File ====

=========================

History link: http://otools1.wkfinetools.com/file...holsonCo.asp
Edited by techwriter
03/15/2018 7:38 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3844 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2018  08:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Nicholson vignette - that is the first I have seen the actual founder/owner put his own image on the vignette. I like that attitude! Interesting link as well.
Learn More...
United States
76368 Posts
Valued Member
United States
381 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2018  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been neglectful of the forum lately, but here are a few random stocks I scanned recently. I just like the vignettes on these.

Ah, I can smell the coal smoke from here!
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.96 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05