Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1942/1 Mercury Dime for sale  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1149 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2017  6:53 pm Show Profile   Check bandsdean's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add bandsdean to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello all, Before I send this out to PCGS next week, I'd like to offer it for sale here. I grade it XF-45 and I've seen worse coins in AU-50 holders. On eBay my name is bandsdean if you'd like to see my feedback. Pice is $515.00 and includes shipping.
Thanks!

Pillar of the Community
United States
2969 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2017  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mkman123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
beautiful coin!! I love this overdate
Valued Member
Canada
112 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2017  7:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nido_the_collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, but for a coin this valuable I think I would prefer a slabbed one.
You may find that others agree with me. Thanks,
Nido
I learn ALOT every day.
its the only way to get smarter
I am 15 and have a nice assortment of U.S. coins.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3288 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2017  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coin!
Pillar of the Community
United States
583 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2017  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Illegaltender to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
People can decide if they want a slabbed coin or not. You will find that a variety of opinions exist on the subject. Very nice dime, bandsdean, if I had that kind of money, I would be very interested.
Oldest finds:
Cent 1912, Nickel 1916, Dime 1935, Quarter 1963
Dollar 1971, Dollar Bill 1935 F, Canadian Cent 1926, Canadian dime 1962
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4408 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2017  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
gorgeous coin and I like the original color and luster peaking through..EF-45 is on the conservative side and I like that you didn't try to squeeze the highest grade possible into your listing..very honorable

love the variety but not my collecting area.

@nido slabbed is always better but at this level of purchase you should be able to tell what you're looking at without a slab, I buy raw coins all the time and it surprises a lot of people..knowledge is key
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 17 year old collector from Mississauga, Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6703 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2017  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Pillar of the Community
United States
1149 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2017  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Check bandsdean's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bandsdean to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My thought is it would sell for about $570.00-$600.00 on eBay but after the PCGS, paypal and eBay fees I would end up with about $500.00 net. Thanks for the interest.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05