Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coin Giveaway For Help In Iding LMC's

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 48 / Views: 4,865Next Topic
Page: of 4
Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2017  4:11 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
FREE GIVE-A-WAY for ID Purposes

I am giving away packets of the complete 7-coin set of 1982 issue coins (Large & Small date, Copper & zinc) PLUS a full set of 8 coin 2009P + D Lincoln Centennial issue coins and will also include a pair of BU 1960D Large a & Small date coins. These are free to CCF members who wish to further be able to recognize the differences between the coin material weights and sizes of date numbers. I would prefer these go to those newer members who are experiencing trouble recognizing the difference, not us old timers who should by now have figured these things out. Send me a PM with your mailing address. Postage and costs are free, no obligations, (but putting in a stamp would be appreciated if you can). BTW, these are circulated coins in XF45-AU58, nothing special, just a good coin in hand example. Copper cents were pegging 3.0-3.1gr and zincs were scaling at 2.5-2.6gr. The 1960s are Uncirculated, MS 60+ out of OBW, nice coins , all are OK for starter sets of LMCs (NOTE: 60's not in pic).

I have 14 sets made up of nicer 1982's, These are for individuals only, one per request please.

If more are needed or you need multiple sets, I do have some lesser quality '82P SD Copper, '82D SD and LD Zincs I could put together in a couple of groups of say 5 each, help with mailing these are appreciated. PM me with your request, I'm sure we can work something out.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1169 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2017  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hello There to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it possible to only request the 1960 set?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1622 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2017  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Heckava nice thing to do, Crazyb0! Younger collectors can certainly benefit from seeing these coins in person. Thanks for doing it.
Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2017  6:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In answer to Hello There, I'm going to say no to that. I sell BU Cents on eBay. The purpose of this giveaway is for the help in Identifying the differences of Large and Small Date and series coins for those who are new at it. Not really just a Giveaway of nice BU coins. Sorry, if you are interested in nice BU coins here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/28249523496....m1555.l2648

If you need help in IDing the 1960D sm & large date coins here:

Thanks for your interest.
Edited by Crazyb0
06/26/2017 7:04 pm
Valued Member
United States
187 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2017  8:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xoduspbc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd like a 1984 set for my birthday.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3497 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2017  9:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, who are you calling old timer? Oh wait, sorry, never mind...

Good giveaway idea!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2017  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add herbaby to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Crazyb0, forgive my ignorance. I assume PM means personal message but how how do I do that. I'm a new member and I don't think I'm allowed to use the CCF email. Thanks.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10578 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2017  11:05 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@herbaby

You should be able to go to your profile settings and turn forum email on. This will allow Crazyb0 to PM you and go from there.

Edit: apparently, you already did that so Crazyb0 can now PM you.
In Memory Of Tootallious
3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020
"Riders in the Sky"
Edited by spruett001
06/29/2017 11:07 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8842 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2017  11:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice gesture Crazy! Atta Boy!
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
United States
50 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2017  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 120grain to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't figure out how to pm, but I'd like a set.
Valued Member
United States
146 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2017  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will take a set.
Valued Member
United States
146 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2017  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Never mind apparently I do not have enough post to PM you, thanks though.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1990 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2017  1:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great offer, Crazyb0.
Valued Member
United States
146 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2017  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Changed profile you can email me now. If you have a set available still.
Pillar of the Community
United States
624 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2017  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mayflower2020 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I came on here today to look up information on the 1982s. For the past two years I have been separating 1959-1981, a small bin for 1982s and then the zinc 1983-present that go back to the bank. I know I have to weigh them to tell the difference in composition, but am still baffled by the small and large date.
Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2017  1:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PMs sent, thanks for responses!
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 48 / Views: 4,865Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.98 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05