Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A new coin set from the Mint on 8-1-17, EU 225th Anniversary Set  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 51
Pillar of the Community
United States
733 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here - USM052012xx
Pillar of the Community
United States
729 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My order was successful and very easy as well. I was in and out in about one minute, with little to no lag time.
Searching for some US modern coins (cents through dollars) via my want list.
Pillar of the Community
United States
500 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfusion to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Confirmed before 12:01 for 2 sets:

USM052020XX
Pillar of the Community
United States
2706 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$30/set is a lot easier to swallow for many people.
So even if it goes up to $40 (33% increase), it's still easier for many to buy than let say ATB 5-oz that goes from $150 to $200.

At the end of the day, the golden rule is to buy what you like and do what you believe in. No one and nothing is perfect all the time.
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Learn More...
United States
57920 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My "card not present" alert on my phone beat the order summary page.
Valued Member
United States
164 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lunch Money to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That might have been the easiest and fastest order I've ever had with the US Mint.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2706 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Order Number: USM052012xx
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
Learn More...
United States
57920 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
At the end of the day, the golden rule is to buy what you like and do what you believe in. No one and nothing is perfect all the time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2706 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:06 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Currently Unavailable" at 9:05AM.

*+*Bruce*+*
Edited by SA4H
08/01/2017 12:06 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3664 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine. In, ordered and checked out in less than 1 min. Order #052017xx
Valued Member
United States
396 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cuzzx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well I got my one set, if they linger I might get a second set
Pillar of the Community
United States
733 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Currently Unavailable" at 9:05AM. You got to be kidding me...
Valued Member
United States
164 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lunch Money to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now says "currently unavailable."
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3796 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was able to order without any issue, but the Mint's web site is now showing "Currently Unavailable." I wonder if it's real or just a glitch.

Collecting history, one commemorative coin (or medal) at a time!
Original content (c) Commems, 2012-2018
Pillar of the Community
United States
540 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bud250r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I guess I'm glad I ordered 2 sets at noon.
Page: of 51 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05