Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1888 NFLD Gold $2 ICCS AU55 PQ+ For Sale  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4375 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2017  4:10 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I'm considering selling this little thing..it's been one of my favorites for a while now, but due to some coins becoming available I am considering selling it.

please note the pictures show a raw coin but it is now in an ICCS AU-55 holder

the coin is quite nice for the assigned grade and has the appeal of an uncirculated example, as opposed to the usual unappealing, scruffy look of examples in this grade.

if you are interested please email me with an offer

feel free to call me Will. I'm a 17 year old collector from Mississauga, Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4375 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2017  11:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
note to all interested this coin currently has 3 fair offers from 3 dealers..this coin is premium quality and even the dealers who viewed it agree it is extremely appealing for the grade, with one saying it should be in an AU-58 holder and saying it wouldn't look out of place in an MS-60 holder.

this coin will no longer be available after the 23rd of this month.
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 17 year old collector from Mississauga, Ontario.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4375 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  02:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
it's gonna be gone soon ladies and gents! have you ever seen one graded AU with such pristine luster? I know I haven't!

Pillar of the Community
United States
659 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  08:32 am  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a beautiful coin, but out of my areas of interest and $$
Still trying to complete my Dansco 7000.
Pillar of the Community
United States
659 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  08:38 am  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Let me ask, if you have had 3 "fair" offers, why haven't you accepted one of them?
Still trying to complete my Dansco 7000.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4375 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the coin is being sold to generate funds for a coin I wish to purchase. I am seeing who puts out the highest offer by the time I need to bid on the coin.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05