Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For sale: Two silver coins - Hungary  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4851 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2017  4:11 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have the following silver coins for sale. I am giving CCF members first crack at these before they go on eBay.

These coins have been in my collection since I bought them in the 1970s. They are part of my "buildings on coins" collection that I am liquidating.

CCF #0028

1) Hungary - Bridge
1956 KM-553, 20 Fornit, 32mm, 17.5g, .800 silver.
22,000 mintage.
Brilliant Uncirculated in original vendor's 2x2 flip.
Price: $26, plus $3 U.S. shipping with tracking.

2) Hungary - Building
1974 KM-601, 50 Fornit, 34mm, 16g, .640 silver.
24,000 mintage.
Brilliant Uncirculated in original vendor's 2x2 flip.
Price: $16, plus $3 U.S. shipping with tracking.

Both coins have somewhat of a matte finish, typical of Hungarian commemoratives of this time period.

Package deal:
Both for $37 ($5 off total) plus $3 shipping (total $40).

If you are outside the US, and want to buy these, contact me first to see what the postage might be.

Payment method:
cash, U.S. postal money orders (ships day after receipt)
PayPal (ships next day)
personal check (ships 7th calendar day after receipt)

Send me a PM to buy - mention CCF #0028 and how you want to pay.

When you receive the coin(s), if they are not as described, contact me within 10 days and arrange to send them back and I will refund the purchase price.

These are beautiful coins, and look better than photos indicate. These will be the exact coins you receive. Coin photos are not to scale with each other.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05