Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Who's Going to Long Beach?  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2289 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2017  6:16 pm Show Profile   Check coinlover1899's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Who's going to Long Beach next month? My dad and I will be at corner table 656, stop by and say hi!

This will be my first time there!
My name is Devin, and I have been collecting now for around 2 years. I love early American coppers. I set up at coin shows and sell on eBay with my dad (I own most of the coins we sell, and he owns most of the currency), and most of all... I have fun!
Visit my eBay store, I have lots of BINS and auction style listings:
http://stores.ebay.com/In-God-We-Tr...and-Currency
Pillar of the Community
United States
7924 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2017  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What kind of goodies are you selling?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2289 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2017  11:28 pm  Show Profile   Check coinlover1899's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Colonials, early copper, gold, currency, raw coins, graded coins. Pretty much anything you can think of.

I just sent off a batch of 12 coins to PCGS to get graded, so I am selling those as well.
My name is Devin, and I have been collecting now for around 2 years. I love early American coppers. I set up at coin shows and sell on eBay with my dad (I own most of the coins we sell, and he owns most of the currency), and most of all... I have fun!
Learn More...
United States
45006 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2017  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Too far away for me, but it is something I want to attend eventually.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2289 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2017  12:31 pm  Show Profile   Check coinlover1899's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thats too bad Jbuck. Hopefully one day!

Oh, by the way, I won't have as much stuff for sale as usually, as I am trying to sell some things right now for some $$ to spend Long Beach.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7168 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2017  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be there. Not sure yet if I'll set up or just vest pocket though.
Full Pics of my Toned Avatar...
http://goccf.com/t/240873

Member: SSDC, ANA, PCGS, NGC, CAC
Pillar of the Community
7406 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2017  1:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Too far for me as well. My next show will be Dallas next year.
Member SSDC
Valued Member
United States
50 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2017  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carwash to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went to the long beach show about ten years ago by mistake. My wife and I were going on a cruse and we stayed just down the street form the show and when we were looking at the Queen Elisabeth ship my wife says look a coin show is going on. Well we went in and were amazed at how big this show is. The only coin shows that I have been to before this was held in a small gym, or local hall. I have not been back yet but hope to someday.
Learn More...
United States
45006 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2017  3:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like it was a good mistake.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7168 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2017  3:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I belive you mean the Queen Mary
Full Pics of my Toned Avatar...
http://goccf.com/t/240873

Member: SSDC, ANA, PCGS, NGC, CAC
Valued Member
United States
50 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2017  4:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carwash to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sounds like it was a good mistake. ( jbuck)

Yes it was for me. For a minute I thought my wife was interested in coins. Not so.

Quote:
I belive you mean the Queen Mary (Cascade)

Yes it was the Queen Mary. oops. Thanks.

I'm working on getting the quotes correct.
Learn More...
United States
45006 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm working on getting the quotes correct.
I fixed it for you.

How to Quote

If you are using the Quick Reply box...

1. Type [quote]

2. Paste the text you want to quote

3. Then type [/quote]

If you are using the Reply to Topic link...
1. Paste the text you want to quote

2. Highlight it

3. Then press the 'Insert Quote' button:

So this...

[quote]Quoted Text[/quote]

Looks like this...

Quote:
Quoted Text
Valued Member
United States
50 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2017  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carwash to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks jbuck I have figured the quotes out.
Learn More...
United States
45006 Posts
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.49 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05