Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Yet Another Forum Game - Numismatic Go Fish!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 315
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
8381 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  12:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I've been off for a few weeks. Hope I have something to contribute this round.

Quote:
Take it away, chafemaster J!

Congratulations! .. The floor is yours...

Learn More...
United States
71927 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  12:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Think I have a match:
Excellent!

Quote:
It's time to call this round...

Congrats, chafemasterj, for coming up with an exact match!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3433 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  09:14 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone. I'll need a day to come up with something.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1012 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  11:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9678 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  11:04 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
2641 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2019  12:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add january1may to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5568 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2019  1:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Finn235 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
300 pages!

New Sale! Inexpensive classic Greek silver, over 2,400 years old!

http://goccf.com/t/323297
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
8381 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2019  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Learn More...
United States
71927 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2019  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Thanks everyone. I'll need a day to come up with something.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9678 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  12:03 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
300 pages!

Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Edited by spruett001
05/21/2019 01:20 am
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
2641 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add january1may to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

While we're still waiting for chafemasterj, I think it might be time to start considering the fallback...
Quote:
If the challenger or new challenger goes AWOL for more than 24 hours, the second place winner gets to pick the next coin. If all else fails, jbuck gets to go.
As it happens, I don't think anyone posted a coin worth 6 or more points, and (accounting for the euro clarification) jbuck posted the first 5-pointer, so technically jbuck is the second place winner.
Learn More...
United States
71927 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3433 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Only things I can think of have already been done. Anyone up for a possible repeat and excluding previous entries?

If you have something you're sitting on Jbuck.....
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Edited by chafemasterj
05/21/2019 1:46 pm
Learn More...
United States
71927 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can repeat a challenge, just add your own spin to it.

I am sitting on a chair. No one wants that.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1012 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If all else fails, jbuck gets to go.
Page: of 315 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05