Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Yet Another Forum Game - Numismatic Go Fish!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 358
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Spain
1579 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  03:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Palouche to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Apologies @Spence....I saw the thread had ground to a halt and thought I'd keep it moving as I had a challange prepared from a while back....Hopefully you've got some creature coins and will be able to use your challange next....Paul
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bd251 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1906 half crown

7 creatures = 7 points
Silver = 2 points
32mm diameter = 1 point
Total ............10 points
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6480 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
(I have the challenge coin, but I'll just post this one.)

Kingdom of Italy -- 1 lire, 1917:

+4 horses
+2 silver
+1 plants?
-----------
7 points?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13549 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a 1953 Crown from Southern Rhodesia. Four animals plus a plant makes 5 points for the design. The diameter and silver alloy yield an additional 3 points for 8 total.

"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
United States
1968 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Arkie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
7 animals, silver, flowers -- 10 points

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
10936 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  12:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Participation

1959 Austria
25 Shillings.
Silver .800
Diameter:30.5 mm

Edited by Dorado
10/13/2019 01:02 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Spain
1579 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  04:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Palouche to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice entries so far...I'll let it run til midnight today..

Leader board...

bd251........10 points
Arkie........10 points
Spence.......8 points
pepactonius..7 points
Dorado.......5 points...I think there's a lion in one of the shields and a plant in another?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
10936 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Dorado.......5 points...I think there's a lion in one of the shields and a plant in another?

Quote:
Most number of animals, insects, birds, sea animals..Basicaly anything that is living except humans...Trees or plants are not included but will give you a bonus point...

1 Point per creature..

Extra points........
Silver = 2 points
Gold = 3 Points
Bigger than 29mm diameter = 1 Point
A flower, plant or tree = 1 Point

Edited by Dorado
10/13/2019 1:45 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Spain
1579 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Palouche to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OOPS! Sorry Dorado my eyes aren't what they used to be...

12 creatures?...12 points (8 eagles and 4 lions)?
silver..........2 points
30.5 diameter...1 point

Total...........15 points.....Hope I haven't missed something and get another headslap
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
10936 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Total...........15 points.....Hope I haven't missed something and get another headslap

You ask for it .......

Total :16 points.
Edited by Dorado
10/13/2019 7:13 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Spain
1579 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  05:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Palouche to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok the winner is Dorado...
I'm not going to give you the last point...Its a dragon and doesn't exist.....

Dorado.......15 points...
bd251........10 points
Arkie........10 points
Spence.......8 points
pepactonius..7 points

Take it away Dorado
Learn More...
United States
78380 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
10936 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  3:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Ok the winner is Dorado...
..I'm not going to give you the last point...Its a dragon and doesn't exist...

Your game ...your rules!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
10936 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
deleted:

It looks like you just beat me to the punch @paulouche. I cede the floor while we do your challenge and will save mine for some later time.

Spence the time is now!
You have already a game,so go ahead and play.

The floor is yours!
Learn More...
United States
78380 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Spence the time is now!
You have already a game,so go ahead and play.

The floor is yours!
Page: of 358 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.98 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05