Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Yet Another Forum Game - Numismatic Go Fish!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 381
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3152 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  9:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@spence, I think that you are "all shook up".
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
674 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2020  4:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bd251 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1414 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2020  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
QLb99I86pE4

Come on guys
Learn More...
United States
14780 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  06:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok last chance folks--I'll wrap this one up tonight.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Learn More...
United States
82429 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  1:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Ok last chance folks--I'll wrap this one up tonight.
Learn More...
United States
14780 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With 3 points, @bd251 you are the next winner! Special thanks to @keith12 for his efforts to save my bad idea for a contest from being even worse.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12503 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
With 3 points, @bd251 you are the next winner!

Congratulations! bd251
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
674 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bd251 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll try to get something posted tonight. And I'll try to keep it simple this time. Lol
Learn More...
United States
82429 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3680 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  2:04 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats bd251! Knew he had to be on a coin in someone's collection.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
674 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bd251 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This round will be a match the images challenge. One point each unless stated.

1. Wreath
2. Eagle (1) double headed eagle (2)
3. Crown
4. Stars (a single star is 0 points)
5. Orb
6. Septre
7. Cross
8. Shield
9. Lion
10. Sword or sword-like weapon.

Bonus!
You will be able to get bonus points if you match any of the list above in number of occurrences (if greater than one) or if you combine them together as on the challenge coin. Here are a couple more obvious examples so you can understand what I mean.

Example 1: A total of six stars would get a bonus point for matching the number of stars on the challenge coin

Example 2: A crowned eagle would get a bonus point for combining (2) and (3) from the list, matching the crowned eagle on the challenge coin.

EXample 3: An eagle on a shield DOES NOT get a bonus because the shield on the challenge coin doesn't have an eagle.

Coins from the grand Duchy of Finland (pre-1918 Finland) are not allowed as this is the design on basically half of their coins.

I expect some good participation because I think most people have a coin with an eagle.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7543 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I assume coins from the Russian Empire are also not allowed, since the coat of arms there is basically a superset of Finland's. It would only be missing the stars on the shield.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1414 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Wreath
Stars
Shield
Weapon?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10548 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2020  12:36 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1894 Austria 2 Heller

2. Double-headed eagle (2)
* Crowned eagle
3. Crown
5. Orb
6. Septre
7. Cross
8. Shield
9. Lion
* Lion on shield
10. Sword

If this is too similar a design to qualify, I will post another entry.

"Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee."
-Bender B. Rodriguez
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Edited by spruett001
01/16/2020 11:51 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10548 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2020  12:37 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@keith12

You forgot the cross.
"Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee."
-Bender B. Rodriguez
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Page: of 381 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.09 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05