Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Yet Another Forum Game - Numismatic Go Fish!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 382
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
2971 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2020  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add january1may to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've considered Gerhard Mercator and Lajos Kossuth, but couldn't find the coins on short notice.

This coin, meanwhile, came with pre-uploaded photos...
...of the slab, anyway.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10551 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  01:34 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Okay folks, it's time to wrap this round up with a vote! Simply post who you think presented the coin with the best facial hair.

Executive Decision: since Dorado posted three coins, only his first (1996 Australian dollar) counts for voting.

The candidates:

Dorado
Spence
Keith12
chafemasterj
bd251
Arkie
january1may

Hopefully, one day is enough to get all votes in.
"Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee."
-Bender B. Rodriguez
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1443 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  04:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My vote is for Spence. That coin jumps out
Learn More...
United States
14862 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  07:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The consensus here at home is for @Dorado.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3680 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  09:16 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My vote is for Spruett.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
676 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  11:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bd251 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Arkie

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12593 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The consensus here at home is for @Dorado.

I agree with you! |

This is my vote as well
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1443 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  4:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My vote is for Spruett.

I don't think you can vote for the host? But I have been away from this game for some time
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10551 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  4:29 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My vote is for Spruett.

@chafemasterj

Keith12 is correct, I'm not a candidate this round. Please vote again.
"Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee."
-Bender B. Rodriguez
-Kurdt Kobain
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10551 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  01:18 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We still need votes from Arkie & january1may and a corrected vote from chafemasterj! I'll give it one more day and then we're moving on.

Currently, the leader is Dorado with 57% reporting.
-Bender B. Rodriguez
-Kurdt Kobain
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3680 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  09:04 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry. I wasn't paying complete attention.

My recast vote is for Spence.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
United States
2029 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Arkie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spence
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
2971 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  2:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add january1may to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aaaand... Dorado. (I really liked that Australian dollar.)

If I hadn't miscounted, that's 3 votes for Dorado, 3 for Spence, and 1 for Arkie. Who wins?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10551 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  11:31 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Who wins?

Well, you folks have forced me to be the tiebreaker. I assigned Dorado "heads" because he posted first and Spence "tails" and flipped my pocket piece. The result?

Tails

Spence is the winner! Your turn.

-Bender B. Rodriguez
-Kurdt Kobain
Learn More...
United States
14862 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  05:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok sweeet. I'll have a new challenge tonight.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Page: of 382 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.07 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05