Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Northern Illinois - 2 complete major proof sets for sale  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2017  11:55 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add zookr to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
They are as follows:
Complete U.S. silver proof set collection
1992 - 2017

Complete U.S. proof sets - (1950 to 2017)
Only 3 early sets in Capital holders, rest are original packaging

*** Private information removed by Staff. Please do not post your address/email/phone number etc. ***

Trying to purchase a small pickup & these are my options as I have no stocks, bonds, etc. - pics upon request
Pillar of the Community
United States
2428 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2017  1:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will you take payment in Zimbabwe $?
I would also collect chocolate coins, except for that one problem.

ANA # 3189614
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2017  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zookr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't have a truck that big, but thanks
Pillar of the Community
United States
740 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2017  04:16 am  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't understand the rude responses. :(
Still trying to complete my Dansco 7000.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1001 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2017  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiepb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I tried to send a PM but you're not set up to receive them.
What price are you asking for the 1950 - 1964 sets?

To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2726 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2017  10:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Would like to see pictures and prices of the 64 and earlier proof sets as well.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1001 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2017  3:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiepb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Zookr, do you have pictures and prices on these?

To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2017  07:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zookr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The sarcasm is not rude, name-calling is rude & disallowed here, so . . . wound up going to Old World Coin in McHenry, IL. & garnered $2,350 for the 67 years of mint proof sets. What I have now for sale are the 3 Siver Eagle proof commemorative sets (2006, 2011, 2012) no toning & OE packaging w/COA's - also the thick/thin duo of the silver Norse medal (1925). Not allowed to post email address, so uncertain how to list contact information . . .
The pickup (2005 w/little rust) I'm looking to buy is firm @ $9,000, so I need to sell a few more items - bank loan for $5,000 helps too.
I'll post pics of these items shortly -
Edited by zookr
09/09/2017 07:12 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2428 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2017  3:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I don't understand the rude responses. :(

Let me explain. There was no price listed on items for sale. I was humorously poking at zookr to provide a price. This failed. However, as zookr pointed out, this was not rude.

Also, with a price posted, it is possible zookr could have realized return above and beyond coin store offers. At least on part of it.

Capiche'?

I would also collect chocolate coins, except for that one problem.

ANA # 3189614
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05