Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Bags of 800 Lincoln Wheat Cents  

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
1015 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2017  6:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add okiepb to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have quite a few bags of 800 Lincoln wheat cents with dates from the teens through 1957. Iíll sell them for $40 each shipped to the U.S. only.

These have not been looked through for any varieties, RPMís or minor errors.

Iíll take a check or money order and will ship once it clears.
Post below and send me a PM if interested.

To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
18189 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2017  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But they have been sorted for better dates and mintmarks, correct?

Are there any damaged or corroded coins of any kind?

Who pays shipping?
"You can't fool all the people all the time - others would like a chance."

Edited by Coinfrog
09/01/2017 6:34 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1015 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2017  6:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiepb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinfrog, I accumulated them while I was filling my album, so I selected one of each date / mint and tossed anything else aside so there are S mints coins in here from each decade. The big keys (09-S, 14-D and 31-S) are NOT in there. Since I saved any wheats I came across, there probably are some dinged coins in here, but there shouldn't be any corrosion. Shipping is included in the $40.

Edited by okiepb
09/01/2017 6:46 pm
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
140 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2017  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dino to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
140 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2017  02:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dino to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good mix. Very, very few with corrosion and nice bonus. Happy Camper!
Thanks okiepb
Pillar of the Community
United States
1015 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2017  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiepb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In order to get these moving along, I'll add in a bonus of two 40% silver Kennedy halves (1965 - 1969) for anyone ordering a bag of 800 Wheats.
At the current price of silver, that's a discount of over $5 off the $40 cost.

Also, for anyone who asks, I'll throw in some old plastic penny tubes until I run out of them.

I will accept check or money order

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4356 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2017  5:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@okiepb, you may want to re-read the selling rules here on CCF. I'm pretty sure that the F&F option of PayPal isn't allowed, but I'm sure the mods will make it clear one way or the other.

Quote:
Payment options must be clear. You may not use any wording that suggests getting around Paypal fees whatsoever, including asking for additional money to cover them. Coin Community will not be a part of cheating PayPal. There is no argument that will change our mind so please don't bother trying. Listings that break this rule will be removed. If we find out you are even suggesting it after the fact there will be repercussions. It's free to sell here so just get over it, if you can't just sell somewhere else.

"It certainly strikes the beholder with astonishment, to perceive what vast difficulties can be overcome by the pigmy arms of little mortal man, aided by science and directed by superior skill." --Henry VIII
Pillar of the Community
United States
1015 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2017  5:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiepb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WHOOPS!!

Correction - I'll take PayPay in any form.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1915 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2017  11:21 pm  Show Profile   Check seal006's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add seal006 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How many do you have left? I buy quite a bit here on CCF. I have just been away for a while taking care of my 70 yr old mom. She is my "shipping department and sorter" for my eBay store. As long as we can make a good deal, I have the PayPal to pay it.

I am always buying coins. If you have something to sell, please PM me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1015 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2017  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiepb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seal006,
I have several bags left.
I just sent you an email.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1915 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2017  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Check seal006's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add seal006 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
replied

I am always buying coins. If you have something to sell, please PM me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6709 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2017  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What's the average grade on all ?
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Pillar of the Community
United States
1015 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2017  8:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiepb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
T-BOP, the grade range of these is AG through XF / AU. I pulled these from circulation, so the older dates are generally more circulated. In a bag of 800, you're probably going to see an average of VG- F. I hope that helps. PM me with your info if you'd like a bag.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4742 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2017  11:26 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent!
FREE! Coin IDing For Dummies Vol. 1, "The Minting process and Doubled Dies", in PDF format!
AND Now NEW!
Coin IDing for Dummies Vol. 2, "Error coins and More!", in PDF Format!
Both are here: http://goccf.com/t/296596

"Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace."
James Madison
Pillar of the Community
United States
1010 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2017  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Brucec to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have sent you a PM for a bag.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4742 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2017  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just received my batch, nice surprise coins! thanks. For those wondering, I search mostly for errors, looking for batches that may not have had a lot of eyes looking at them for those errors. Story Time!Not as easy as you think, but I had a system when I was buying massive quantities of LWC I called "Gramps' Hand Grab Test". What this is was a simple "guesstimate" of ratios, 10-30's vs 40's-50's. I took a large handful, and divided them up by those groups. Surprisingly, it was fairly accurate to within 5-10%. I grabbed 124 of these coins 19 of these were pre 1940 including a 38D, 35D and 39S, 23P, 19S. Not too shabby a selection and a 15.3% ratio of 10-39's so far. Not many 56-58D tho, those are great for RPM's! But it looks like I have anothe 700 chances!
FREE! Coin IDing For Dummies Vol. 1, "The Minting process and Doubled Dies", in PDF format!
AND Now NEW!
Coin IDing for Dummies Vol. 2, "Error coins and More!", in PDF Format!
Both are here: http://goccf.com/t/296596

"Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace."
James Madison
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05